RN, LPN, and Other Openings, Allies Inc. (NJ)
Direct Support Professionals (DSPs), Group Home Managers, Behavioral Specialists, Residential Counselors, Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) and Registered Nurses (RNs)
Allies, Inc. is a nonprofit agency dedicated to providing housing, healthcare and meaningful employment opportunities to people with special needs throughout the state of New Jersey. We are in constant need of individuals looking to make a difference in the communities that we serve. More specifically, we are seeking full-time and part-time Direct Support Professionals (DSPs), Group Home Managers, Behavioral Specialists, Residential Counselors, Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) and Registered Nurses (RNs) (both management and entry level).
To be considered, candidates MUST have the following:
· A High School Diploma (GED and Transcripts are also acceptable)
· Degree/Licenses – (if applicable)
· Basic Computer Literacy & Skills
· A Valid Unrestricted Driver’s License from state of residency
· Clean driving record (not to exceed 5 points)
· The ability to lift or transfer at least 50 lbs.
· The ability to sit, bend, squat, reach, and stand for several hours at a time
Upon accepting an offer to join Allies, you will be required to attend up to 9 full days of paid mandatory training in a 2 week period BEFORE you can begin work.
To see the list of all open positions:
To see brochure:
APPLY AT: https://files.constantcontact.com/f3a01eab001/8ef2e590-0151-4d6f-bf5e-be79dc081cf7.pdf
We require all applicants to have a valid email account. If you do not have an email account, you can create a free account with Google or Yahoo.
Please complete ONE (1) application – Other opportunities (positions. shifts, etc.) will be addressed at the time of the scheduled interview.