Sales & Marketing Intern with Potential to Hire, Micro-Data Systems Inc. (Holmdel)
This is an entry-level position primarily providing support to our Sales and Marketing team in Salesforce. The ideal candidate has experience in customer service, social media, phone support and networking. Intern will be responsible for assisting the Manager and Sales Executives with execution of all aspects of marketing plans and implementation of sales process. The candidate will also be responsible for cold calling and assisting in marketing functions.
• Responsible for compiling leads, handling client outreach, building client relationships, and handling related sales tasks
• Offering prompt, accurate, and courteous service to internal clients
• Responding to client questions, concerns, and inquiries with the highest degree of professionalism
• Cold calling when needed
• Place orders for marketing material- including flyers, and promotional items
• Assist with preparation of client meetings including, but not limited to, updating sales proposals, etc.
• Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
• Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
• Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
• Assist with distribution and coordination of marketing material
• While a post-graduate candidate is preferred, we will consider undergraduate students in the preferred educational disciplines.
• Interns should have obtained or in the process of obtaining a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business, Management, Sales, Communications, or similar field.
• Excellent communication skills, both writing and verbally
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude
• Salesforce & Marketing experience a plus
• Ability to work independently in a team environment
• Familiar with Microsoft Office, Outlook, & Microsoft Teams
• Proficient in all social media platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.
• Working knowledge of social media management platforms
To Apply: Email resume to LPerry@MDSmsp.com
MDS is an Equal Opportunity employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans to apply. MDS provides reasonable accommodations for prospective applicants, applicants, and employees who request reasonable accommodations.