Veterinary Assistants, VCA Animal Hospitals (Multiple NJ Locations)
|Job Title:||Veterinary Assistants, VCA Animal Hospitals (Multiple NJ Locations)|
We are hiring for the following New Jersey locations:
Abri Animal Hospital in Cape May Court House
Allenwood Animal Hospital in Wall Township
Audubon Animal Hospital in Audubon
Bayview Animal Hospital in Toms River
County Veterinary Hospital in Princeton
Edgebrook Animal Hospital in East Brunswick
Fischer Veterinary Hospital in Toms River
Freehold Animal Hospital in Freehold
Iselin Animal Hospital in Iselin
Maple Shade Animal Hospital in Maple Shade
Morris Plains Animal Hospital in Morris Plains
New Prospect Animal Hospital in Jackson
Ocean County Veterinary Hospital in Lakewood
Shrewsbury Animal Hospital in Shrewsbury (moving to Ocean Township within a year)
Toms River Animal Hospital in Toms River
Twin Rivers Animal Hospital in East Windsor
Vetco Animal Hospital in Tabernacle
We are seeking experienced Veterinary Assistants across New Jersey!
The successful candidate will be a believer in the possibilities of high-quality veterinary medicine and patient care—with the expertise and technical know-how to make them happen.
In this position you will be supporting our Doctors and Technician team by creating a positive, low-stress atmosphere for our clients and patients. Duties will include:
• Maintaining medical records.
• Preparing surgical suite and surgical patients.
• Filling prescriptions and communicating with clients with regards to their pet's needs
• Performing laboratory work and diagnostic imaging.
• Providing compassionate care and a home away from home for boarded and hospitalized pets.
At VCA, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
• You will enjoy exposure to a diverse and stimulating caseload, employ the most advanced imaging and monitoring tools, and tap into the expertise of more than 4,500 doctors, including 600+ boarded specialists.
• You will sharpen your skills—and even learn some new techniques—and explore career options that only VCA can offer, such as continuing education, transfer, specialization, and leadership opportunities.
• We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including: medical/dental/vision and paid vacation (for F/T employees only), 401(k), generous personal pet care discounts, and more!
To apply: Reach out to Erika Petrosino, including your resume and location of interest, at firstname.lastname@example.org