Warehouse Sanitation Worker, United Natural Foods/UNFI (Howell)
Warehouse Sanitation Worker – (Position Number 20204711)
$14 per hour. Primary responsibility for cleaning of the distribution center. Perform routine cleaning including vacuuming; sweeping, and mopping floors; dusting, washing walls, doors, and windows, and emptying trash. Perform minor preventative maintenance and minor repairs. Assist service personnel as needed. Reports major repair and maintenance needs. Assist with snow removal.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Operate floor scrubber
• Sweep and vacuum dock plates
• Sweep and mop sanitation barriers
• Empty trash bins from all locations in the cooler, grocery and loading dock, offices and break areas
• Empty cardboard and plastic recycling and compacts
• Keep all areas free of debris such as wood fragments, pallet wrap, labels, and paper
• Remove empty pallets and clean and mop slots
• Discard leaking product and record on the reconditioning log
• Report any violation of company policy to supervisor or lead
• Perform duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures, as appropriate for location
• High School Diploma/GED and/or equivalent related experience
• Understand safety guidelines
• Able to operate cleaning equipment such as floor scrubbers
• Warehouse/operations experience preferred but not required
• System implementation experience is preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. – M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To Apply: Go to our website, or call or email Peter Romano email@example.com or 732-512-8792.