Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Bankier Library is closed until further notice. Library services are now online only. Learn More –
- While we are closed, Research Help is still available! Chat with a librarian or email us your questions
- Online research help will be available to students between 10 am – 8 pm Mondays through Thursdays, 10 am – 2 pm on Fridays, and 10 am – 4 pm on Saturdays. Librarians will be available via Zoom, chat, email, and phone.
- Students can make appointments to virtually meet with librarians.
Remote Resources for Students
All of our databases, eBooks, streaming videos and online journals remain available as usual.
- Research Starting Points
- Databases and Articles
- eBook Collections
- Streaming Video Resources
- Research Guides (LibGuides)
Borrowing and Returns
All physical borrowing services are suspended. We have extended due dates on checked out books and other medias for the duration of the crisis. All overdue fines will be waived. Please do not return any books at this time.
Interlibrary Loan Service will not be available.
Additional Resources (We have worked with different providers to get additional online resources. All these resources are provided to us free of charge for a limited time.)
- Expanded Access to JSTOR contents is active through June 30. The content includes additional journals and primary source collections beyond the ones we already subscribe to, and a collection of ebooks.
- Bloomsbury Fashion Central is available to us from now until May 31. Bloomsbury Fashion Central includes four databases: Berg Fashion Library, Bloomsbury Fashion Business Cases, Fairchild Books Library, and Fashion Photography.
- DSM Library (This trial resource is available until April 20).
- EBSCO has provided us with unlimited access to all our ebooks from now until June 30.
- ProQuest eBook Central has provided us with unlimited access to all our ebooks from now through mid-June. This means that no one will be turned away when an ebook is being used by another user.
Please reach out to the Library if you have any questions.