Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Bankier Library is closed until further notice. Library services are now online only. Learn More –
While we are closed, Research Help is still available!
- Students can make appointments to virtually meet with librarians.
- Chat with a librarian or email us your questions.
- Online research help will be available to students between 10 am – 5 pm Mondays through Thursdays, 10 am – 2 pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Librarians will be available via Zoom, chat, email, and phone.
Remote Resources for Students
All of our databases, eBooks, streaming videos and online journals remain available as usual.
- Research Starting Points
- Databases and Articles
- eBook Collections
- Streaming Video Resources
- Research Guides (LibGuides)
Borrowing and Returns
All physical borrowing services are suspended. We have extended due dates on checked out books and other medias for the duration of the crisis. All overdue fines will be waived. Please do not return any books at this time.
Interlibrary Loan service is available for articles. We can only deliver articles electronically.
Interlibrary Loan Service is unavailable for books or other physical items.
Additional Resources (We have worked with many information providers and publishers to get additional online resources. All these resources are provided to us free of charge for a limited time.)
- Expanded Access to JSTOR contents is active through Dec. 31. The content includes additional journals and primary source collections beyond the ones we already subscribe to. JSTOR also offered expanded free access to a collection of e-books through August 31.
- Project MUSE books and journals: available until May/June. End date varies. See list when you click.
- Project MUSE: Open Access Content
- Bloomsbury Cultural History: available until May 31.
- Bloomsbury Medieval Studies: available until May 31.
- Arcadian Library Online: available until May 31.
- The Churchill Archive: available until May 31.
- EBSCO has provided us with access to Academic Search Ultimate and Business Source Ultimate until June 30.
- Bloomsbury Fashion Central is available to us from now until May 31. Bloomsbury Fashion Central includes four databases: Berg Fashion Library, Bloomsbury Fashion Business Cases, Fairchild Books Library, and Fashion Photography.
- COVID-19 news and research from the Science Journals.
- EBSCO has provided us with unlimited access to all our owned titles from participating publishers through June 30.
- ProQuest eBook Central has provided us with unlimited access to all our owned titles from participating publishers through mid-June. This means that no one will be turned away when an ebook is being used by another user.
Please reach out to the Library if you have any questions.