- Use the Library catalog to find materials and click the REQUEST button to select an item.
- Fill out the form and leave a phone number where library staff can contact you.
- Library staff will process the request and call you when your materials are available for pick-up.
- You will arrange with library staff for pick up during one of the following available times:
Monday 9 am — 12:30 pm
Wednesday 2 pm — 5:30 pm
Friday 11:30 am — 3:00 pm
- Park in Lot 5 and follow the signs to the book carts outside the sliding doors to the Bankier Library Building.
- Gather your materials from the book carts and leave the area.
- Should there be some issues such as a wrong or missing book, call a Library Associate at (732) 224-2935 so they can instruct the as to next steps.
Please leave the area while they correct the issues.
The Library Associate will bring the materials back to the book carts and then call you back so you can retrieve your materials.