As a University Partnership student, what library services will be available for me?
Students have the option to use the services of either the library at their home institution’s campus, Brookdale’s Bankier Library, or they may access their home institution’s library services remotely, including access to online databases. Articles and books ordered from a University Partner’s library via interlibrary loan are delivered within a reasonable time frame directly to Brookdale’s Information Commons. Students are required to provide a valid picture ID in order to borrow materials.
Other Libraries of Interest
- New Jersey State Library
- Directories of New Jersey Libraries (List maintained by New Jersey State Library)
- Monmouth County Library
- Middletown Township Public Library
- LIBWEB – Library Servers via WWW (U.S. and international Libraries)
- Library of Congress (Online catalog of the world’s largest library)
- WorldCat (search many libraries at once)