Media booking is a support service available to faculty for the booking of Library media materials for classroom viewing. Self-Booking of Library media materials is available from the Library’s Catalog.
- Search the Library catalog to locate the media material.
- Use the “Book this material” link from the record to book the material.
- An authentication web page appears prompting you to enter your campus identifications (network ID and password).
- After your identification is verified, a web page appears prompting you to choose the date and time for the booking.
- Include your campus phone extension in the “Note” field. Also, indicate the pick up location in the “Note” field if the media material needs to be delivered to other locations outside the Lincroft campus.
- After a patron has submitted all booking options, the system displays the Booking Confirmation Form with the patron’s booked item, booking date, and booking time.
- Booking of media materials will be filled on a first-come-first-serve basis. In the event of a duplicate booking, the second requestor will be notified of the conflict once the request is processed.
- Phone reservations will be accepted at 732-224-2935. The booking cut-off time is 3:00 PM the day prior to the pick up date. Availability for pick-up is not guaranteed for bookings made at cut-off time.
- Bookings are held at the Information Desk on the 1st floor of the Library. Requestors are responsible for picking up their own bookings with a valid Brookdale ID. Staff may be designated to pick up the bookings if the designee has the Requestor’s valid Brookdale ID.
Equipment Support and Delivery
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) handles all equipment requests and services issues. Please contact OIT at 732-224-2829 to request equipment related to Library media booking.
Questions and Assistance
For additional information and assistance with media booking, please contact the Library at 732-224-2935.