Overview – Help Desk
The IT Help Desk provides centralized technology support to Brookdale Community College. IT Help Desk is available – 24x7x365.
Current Students, Faculty, Staff, Future Students, New and Incoming Students
The IT Help Desk can be reached by any one of the following methods:
- Service-Now (SNOW) – Is the preferred method of contact. Using self-service to open a ticket gives you the flexibility to check on the status and add comments on a ticket. Select the Help Desk icon from the MyBrookdale Quicklaunch to create a support ticket. Log in with your NetID username and password.Using self-service to open a ticket gives you the flexibility to check on the status and add comments on a ticket and is the preferred method
- E-mail: HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu
- Call: (732) 224-2829 or (866) 767-9512: Used for emergency issues that require immediate assistance.
- Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to respond to any technology-related incidents and requests.
- Centralized technology support.
Ticket Submission Flowchart – provides a process overview of a ticket submission