Mediasite is a service for video streaming and publishing of videos for higher education institutions. Mediasite provides a common online platform for presenting, accessing, and hosting Brookdale Community Colleges licensed and Brookdale produced videos. Popular browsers like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, are used to view and stream video content on Mediasite. Access the Mediasite icon from the QuickLaunch drop-down menu and enter your NetID username and password.
Students, Staff, and Faculty
- Is a cost-effective media streaming and repository service
- Is used to stream Brookdale produced videos to publish and deliver on the web
- Faculty and Staff can use Mediasiteas the streaming repository to upload audio, video, and multimedia content to Canvas course shells. Access to content can be managed and permissioned, based on roles
For assistance integrating Mediasite, please contact, the Teaching and Learning Center at 732-224-2089, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a technical issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Contact the IT Help Desk using one of the following methods:
- Create a Support Ticket: Using self-service to open a ticket gives you the flexibility to check on the status and add comments on a ticket and is the preferred method.
- Select the Help Desk icon from the MyBrookdale Quicklaunch to create a support ticket. Log in with your Brookdale email and NetID password.
- E-mail: HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu
- Call (732) 224-2829: Used for emergency issues that require immediate assistance.