Overview – IT Project Request
The IT Project Request form is used to submit requests requiring IT assistance to implement new and baseline functionality within the ERP or integrate with other 3rd party applications.
- LMS Migration
- Implementation and Integration of 3rd Party Apps
- Regulatory Requirments including Reporting Requests
- Single-Sign-On for College Services (Email, LMS, Course Evaluations)
IT Project Request Form should be completed by Institute Deans and Administrators who would like to implement new projects. The Information Technology Proposal Request Flowchart outlines the request submission process and approval workflow.
Institute Deans and Administrators
Information on this form includes such items:
- The proposed benefit and need to the institution
- The institutional impact, timeline, and whether it aligns with the strategic planning
If you have an issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The IT Help Desk can be reached by any one of the following methods:
- Create a Support Ticket: Using self-service to open a ticket gives you the flexibility to check on the status and add comments on a ticket and is the preferred method.
- Select the Help Desk icon from the MyBrookdale Quicklaunch to create a support ticket. Log in with your Brookdale email and NetID password.
- E-mail: HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu
- Call (732) 224-2829: Used for emergency issues that require immediate assistance.