Unified Communications – Cisco Phone System
Faculty and Staff
Log into the web based Unified Communication Self Care Portal to:
- Set-up Call Forwarding
- Set-up voicemail notifications
- Change phone settings
- Add and manage speed dial contacts
- Cisco Telephone Quick Reference Guide(PDF) – IP Telephone Models: 7821,7841 and 7861
- Cisco Telephone Set Quick Start Guide(PDF) – Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series
- Cisco Telephone Quick Start Guide 8945(PDF)– Cisco IP Phone 8945 Series
- Cisco Agents Quick Reference Guide(PDF)
- Supervisor Handout(PDF)
- Cisco Unity Voicemail Guide(PDF)
- Agent and Supervisor Training Videos
- Unified Communications Self Care Portal
- Self Care Portal Documentation(PDF)
If you have an issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The IT Help Desk can be reached by any one of the following methods:
- Create a Support Ticket: Using self-service to open a ticket gives you the flexibility to check on the status and add comments on a ticket and is the preferred method.
- Select the Help Desk icon from the MyBrookdale Quicklaunch to create a support ticket. Log in with your Brookdale email and NetID password.
- E-mail: HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu
- Call (732) 224-2829: Used for emergency issues that require immediate assistance.