Overview – Adobe Connect
Adobe Connect Pro is the web conferencing tool used by Brookdale Community College. Faculty and Staff can give small or large group presentations, and host private webinars in individualized and customized meeting rooms via Adobe Connect. Large group presentations of 100 or more are conducted using the Seminar Room.
NOTE: There are limited licenses available for hosting private meeting rooms.
Faculty and Staff
- Desktop sharing – meeting participants can view your computer desktop.
- Document upload – quickly upload documents to the meeting room for presentations.
- Video conferencing – see participants who have their web cameras enabled.
- Chat – communicate with participants through the “chat” feature.
- Polling – engage your audience with polling questions.
- Customization – customize your meeting room layout.
- Voice over IP (VoIP) – communicate through VoIP with your participants.
For additional information regarding, accounts, access, reservation of Seminar Room, and training, please contact Linda Bernabeu, OIT Technical Trainer 732-224-2805
If you have an issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The IT Help Desk can be reached by any one of the following methods:
- Service-Now (SNOW) – Using self-service to open a ticket gives you the flexibility to check on the status and add comments on a ticket and is the preferred method
- E-mail: HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu
- Call: (732) 224-2829