WordPress is the website platform used to manage the Brookdale Community College website.
Faculty and Staff
- Easy to use editor and intuitive GUI.
- Flexible publishing tools that seamlessly integrate audio, video, and other multimedia.
- Drag and drop navigation. Easily add, remove, or rearrange pages and content.
- Built-in news, calendar, and form tools.
For additional information regarding access, support, and training:
- Faculty and Staff: Contact Jonathan Shaloum, Director of Teaching and Learning Center
If you have an issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Contact the IT Help Desk using one of the following methods:
- Create a Support Ticket: Using self-service to open a ticket gives you the flexibility to check on the status and add comments on a ticket and is the preferred method.
- Select the Help Desk icon from the MyBrookdale Quicklaunch to create a support ticket. Log in with your NetID username and password.
- E-mail: HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu
- Call (732) 224-2829: Used for emergency issues that require immediate assistance.