WordPress is the website platform used to manage the Brookdale Community College website.
Faculty and Staff
- Easy to use editor and intuitive GUI.
- Flexible publishing tools that seamlessly integrate audio, video, and other multimedia.
- Drag and drop navigation. Easily add, remove or rearrange pages and content.
- Built-in news, calendar and form tools.
For additional information regarding access, support, and training:
- Staff: Contact Laurie Bender, Director of Marketing
- Faculty: Contact Norah Kerr-McCurry, Director of Innovations Center
If you have an issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Contact the IT Help Desk using one of the following methods:
- Create a Support Ticket: Using self-service to open a ticket gives you the flexibility to check on the status and add comments on a ticket and is the preferred method.
- Select the Help Desk icon from the MyBrookdale Quicklaunch to create a support ticket. Log in with your NetID username and password.
- E-mail: HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu
- Call (732) 224-2829: Used for emergency issues that require immediate assistance.