Tools for you
Below is a list of Information Technology Resources at Brookdale. Many of the resources listed below are accessed from the MyBrookdale QuickLaunch link found on the Brookdale Website located above the main navigation menu. The MyBrookdale link provides access to Brookdale’s common sign-on applications. Common Sign-on applications use the same username and password across all applications.
(MyBrookdale QuickLaunch video overview)
- Brookdale OneCard serves as your official college’s photo identification card as well as a prepaid declining balance debit card using Brookdale Bucks, which can be used on campus for purchases at designated locations. (link to OneCard)
- Canvas is the on-line course delivery platform also known as a Learning Management System. (link to Canvas)
- NetID Password Management tool allows you to manage your password; change your password, reset if you have forgotten your password, and look up your username and default password. (link to NetID)
- NJVID, New Jersey Digital Video Repository is a service for video streaming and publishing of videos for higher education institutions. NJVID provides a common online platform for presenting, accessing, and hosting Brookdale Community Colleges licensed and locally produced videos. (link to NJVID)
- Office 365 is Microsoft’s hosted collaboration and productivity suite of applications. Office 365 includes access to the web and mobile versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote and as well as OneDrive, the cloud file storage as well as access to your Official Brookdale email. (link to Office 365)
- WebAdvisor is the web-based information system for students, faculty, and staff at Brookdale. Access important academic, financial and employee information in WebAdvisor. (link to WebAdvisor)
- Wireless Access is available throughout the campus, in all buildings and classrooms. All Higher Education Centers support wireless access throughout the facilities.
- Student Finance Self Service is a Web-based tool for accessing Financial Aid account information. You can access Student Finance through WebAdvisor.
Financial Aid Information (Summer 2016 & Prior)
Financial Aid (2016 and beyond)
- Student Planning is an interactive, web-based tool access from within WebAdvisor that will help you find the perfect courses, track your progress toward your degree, and chart a clear path to graduation
- TutorTrac is a self – service scheduling tool that allows you to make an appointment for the Writing Center. TutorTrac must be used to schedule Nursing Skills Lab appointments for all activities except Practice. (link to TutorTrac)
- Adobe Connect is a Web-based Video Conferencing tool. (link to Adobe Connect)
- Colleague is Brookdale Community College’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Entrinsik Informer is a web-based reporting utility that provides quick and easy access to data stored in Colleague. (link to Informer)
- SharePoint is Brookdale Community College’s Intranet for employees. (link to SharePoint)