Welcome to Online Courses at Brookdale!
Click the Play button to view a video.
Our classes come to you! Online courses offered at Brookdale bring college right into your home by delivering credit courses over the Internet. You can opt to take courses online at your convenience because of work schedules, military commitments, childcare, transportation problems, or time or mobility constraints. Online courses provide the adult learner with educational flexibility and lifelong learning opportunities. Give us a call at 732-224-2089, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; if we may be of assistance.
Returning Online Students
Upcoming Online Course Offerings
Online courses are a great way to enjoy course content from your own location. Click on the term date for course listings:
Join us for an orientation to learn how to be a successful online student and how to use the learning management system, Canvas. We offer virtual (live online) and face-to-face options.
- Wednesday, September 6, 5:30 p.m., Student Life Center, Twin Lights I
- Friday, September 8, 12:00 Noon, Virtual (click here to join the meeting during the scheduled time)
Getting Started Online
Browse our links to find out about these topics and more:
- Determining if an online course is right for you
- Distance advising
- Learning about our fully online degrees
- Browsing the latest term course schedule
- Seeing what textbooks are required
- Checking to make sure you have the technology to succeed
And, you can watch this 10-minute video describing how to access and participate in online courses.
Please contact the Innovation Center at 732-224-2089 or click HERE to fill out our online contact form.
For technical assistance, please contact the Brookdale Help Desk:
Toll Free: 866-767-9512 (after hours and on the weekend)