Join us for an orientation to learn how to be a successful online student and how to use the learning management system, Canvas. We offer virtual (live online) and face-to-face options.
In-Person Orientation: Wednesday, September 5, 2018, 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. in the Student Life Center, room Twin Lights I and II (park in area # 7 or 6)
Virtual Orientation: September 7, 2018 @ 12 Noon. Click here to join the orientation at the scheduled time.
Using Adobe Connect for Virtual Meetings
To participate in an Adobe Connect Pro meeting from your home (or from wherever you have access to the Internet), please do the following:
- Prior to the online orientation, please verify your computer is prepared for the Adobe Connect session.
- Watch the introductory video on using Adobe Connect Pro.
On the day of the meeting, access the session by doing the following:
- Click on the meeting link provided by the meeting host
- Choose the option to “Enter as a Guest”
- Enter your name
- Click the “Enter Room” button