Welcome to Admissions! We’re here to help.
Start here for everything you – prospective student, parent, or community member – need to know about what Brookdale offers, whether you’re:
- Finding out about all the academic programs and certificates Brookdale offers – straight from high school or transferring from another college;
- Returning to college as an adult learner – for a degree, new or extended career training, or just to expand your horizons;
- Taking Brookdale classes while still in high school through either Early Bird, Dual Enrollment or Fast Start;
- Scheduling your pre-registration testing (or view our High School Visits schedule to see when we are bringing this service to your school);
- Seeking help with your paperwork or other assistance.
Our Student Ambassadors are a fantastic source of information about Brookdale: call 732-224-1857 to schedule a campus tour with one!
Each year Brookdale offers a SPRING and a FALL OPEN HOUSE – attending one of these is the perfect way to learn everything about our programs and services, meet faculty and current students, tour the campus, visit any department or labs you are interested in, and much more! You’ll also meet representatives from our university partners, Rutgers and Georgian Court, who can show you how to earn your Bachelor’s or Master’s here at home in Monmouth County.
Phone Number: 732-224-1857
Location: CAR (Park in Lot 4 or 5)
Our hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM with extended hours on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for evening appointments – please phone for one.
Request More Information: