Did you apply for the Fall Term but haven’t registered for classes yet? If so, we are inviting you to our Jumpstart Program, a registration event for New High School Graduates only. We are hosting Jumpstart programs at the Lincroft Campus and at our Regional Locations throughout the county. We have set aside dates throughout the summer with our Recruitment, Advising, Registration, and Regional Locations teams to help you register for the Fall Term.
Those applicants who need to fulfill the Accuplacer test requirements may (at some locations) take the placement exam in a testing session several hours prior to the start of the program (Testing Center hours may vary depending on location). You may also take the Accuplacer on your own prior to the Jumpstart date you select. Some Jumpstart sessions do not offer a testing option. Please make sure you bring a copy of your scores to your Jumpstart event. Advisors will have access to your placement scores for individual advisement and registration on those dates where testing is available. You may be waived from the Accuplacer if you submit qualifying SAT or ACT scores. To see if your scores meet our requirements, please visit the Testing Services webpage. If you do have scores that will waive you for the Accuplacer, please be sure to submit those scores and also bring a copy with you the day of your Jumpstart,
The number of seats is limited. Reserve your seat today by registering online or by calling 732-224-1857. Please note that this is a student-only event. We will be hosting Parent Orientations this summer.
Click the Brookdale Location below in red to RSVP for a Jumpstart event (dates/times will vary by location) :
- Freehold Campus – 3680 US Highway 9 South, Freehold, NJ 07728
- Brookdale at Hazlet – 1 Crown Plaza, Hazlet, NJ 07730
- Lincroft Campus – 765 Newman Spring Road, Lincroft, NJ 07738 (Bankier Library for Advising and Testing Center (CAR Building) for Accuplacer Testing)
- Brookdale at Wall – 800 Monmouth Blvd, Wall, NJ 07719
*Please note that August Jumpstart dates will be updated later this month.
Things to do before arriving to Jumpstart:
- Bring a Valid Photo ID (You will need this for check-in)
- Set-up your Brookdale NetID Username and Password. Please bring your Username and Password with you to Jumpstart
- Please watch this video tutorial to prepare for your Advising session.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time. If you are participating in an Advising session, please plan to stay at least 2 hours.
Students registering for fall term courses will have their tuition bill payment deferred until August 3, 2017. Payment for summer classes is due at the time of registration. The Cashier’s Office will be open to accept payment made in cash or by money order or credit card. You can also sign up for a payment program.
We expect that this program will help you finalize your Fall plans by registering for the classes you need. We look forward to seeing you on campus this Fall!