2. Send an OFFICIAL paper copy of your college transcript from each of the schools you attended to:
Brookdale Community College
Attn: Office of Admissions
765 Newman Springs Rd
Lincroft, NJ 07738
OR if you are having an official electronic transcript sent here, and the institution you are sending it from is requesting an authorized Brookdale recipient’s e-mail, please send it to email@example.com
Please note that due to the current COVID-19 situation, electronic documents are recommended. There may be a delay in processing paper documents received during this period of remote services.
3. Submit a Transfer Evaluation Request Form to have your transcripts reviewed for transfer credit. Please note a review will not be performed until all transcripts are received officially. Processing time will be between 6 – 8 weeks. Please log into your WebAdvisor account to see if the evaluation of credits has been performed. Students are encouraged to review their transfer credits with their Academic Counselor to discuss how these credits will impact their academic plans.
4. Satisfy the Accuplacer/Foundational Skills Testing Requirements
Students transferring in with more than 24 transferable credits, including college level mathematics and English, may qualify for a waiver from the Accuplacer Test; click the above link to learn more.
5. Meet with an Academic Advisor to select your classes at Brookdale.
7. Arrange for Tuition Payment
8. Don’t forget to transfer your Financial Aid documentation to Brookdale! For assistance please visit the One Stop in the CAR building or any Regional Locations and Campuses.
9. Get your Student ID One Card made in the CAR building Room 222 – Lincroft Campus or you may also have an ID card photo taken at any of the Regional Locations in Hazlet, Long Branch, Neptune and Wall in any Student Success Center.
10. Buy (lease, sell, more) your textbooks at the Scroll & Pen Bookstore.