We want you to have the best educational experience possible and so we ask you to respect our shared space.
A few notes about the Student Success Centers:
- Priority is given to academic work for Brookdale’s credit classes. You may be asked to give up your seat if you are doing other work.
- We ask that you keep talking low and to a minimum.
- If you need to speak more loudly, including while on a cell phone, please step outside of the room.
- Use headphones if you need volume on the computers
- Keep food and drink away from the computers. Drinks should be in this space ONLY if they are in closed containers.
- Clean up your space and push in your chair when you leave.
- COVID restrictions: Currently, the Student Success Areas are only open to currently enrolled students, or those individuals who have set up a Student Services appointment for Testing, Academic Advising, Registration, or Financial Aid assistance. Please contact the main number for the site you wish to set up an appointment at for student services. Masks are required to be worn inside all Brookdale locations.
Please be aware that the Student Success Centers are bound by the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA), a law designed to protect students’ privacy. To this end, we will ask for photo ID, before releasing student-specific information.