There are still opportunities for students to learn all about the five faculty-led study away programs that Brookdale has planned for the summer of 2020.
- October 3, General Information – MAN 106 12-1pm
- October 8, Italy (Fashion) – LAH 208, 11:30-12:30pm
- October 8, Paris – MAN 108, 11:30-12:30
- October 8, Italy (Culture, Cuisine, and Hospitality) – LAH 201, 11:45-1pm
At the information sessions, students can learn more about the study abroad process and how to earn credits toward their degree while experiencing a different culture. In addition, students will have the opportunity to meet the faculty who will be teaching the affiliated courses.
The study away programs scheduled for next summer are:
- American Southwest – history and public health
- Costa Rica – environmental science
- Italy – fashion merchandising
- Italy – hospitality, culinary, and English
- Paris – English
Financial aid and scholarships are available to help with the cost of a study abroad experience.
For more information about study abroad, visit the International Education Center in MAC 114 or email email@example.com.