The TLC & OIT are pleased to announce a new process by which faculty will be automatically enrolled in their Canvas shells. This new process will be piloted in 21WN and will be implemented for 21SP upon success.
– This process automatically enrolls faculty when a course assignment changes from To Be Announced to a faculty name. The Canvas assignment will occur within 12 hours of the change.
– Automated assignments won’t occur when they change from faculty to faculty (rather than from To Be Announced to faculty).
– The TLC will run a daily report to identify faculty changes.
– When a change occurs, we will check the course to see if content exists. If it doesn’t, the new faculty will be assigned.
–If content does exist, the original faculty will be contacted to see if he/she would like the TLC to back that up.
– Once that content is secured elsewhere, we will reset (erase) the course and change the faculty assignment. Therefore, there will never be a case where the new faculty sees the original faculty’s content.
If you need assistance importing content into a newly assigned course shell, please contact us at the above email and phone number.
Did you know that the TLC can convert your Word files to Canvas exams?
Please format your Word file according to standard formatting for Respondus and we can convert it for you, regardless of whether or not you are using Lockdown Browser!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved for at least 5 minutes.
Diversity Statement: As an academic institution, Brookdale facilitates the free exchange of ideas, upholds the virtues of civil discourse, and honors diverse perspectives informed by credible sources. Our College values all students and strives for inclusion and safety regardless of a student’s disability, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, country of origin, immigration status, religious affiliation, political orientation, socioeconomic standing, and veteran status.