Albany, New York
Brookdale graduates can transfer up to 90 credits to Excelsior College. Excelsior waives their application fee and students benefit from discounted tuition. A consortium agreement is available for Financial Aid for eligible students for courses at Brookdale beyond the AA, AS, or AAS degree. Program to Program agreements are available for the AAS Network Information Technology Security Concentration to the the BSIT and to the BS in Cybersecurity.
SUNY Empire State College
Saratoga Springs, New York
Brookdale graduates with an AA, AS, or AAS degree are guaranteed admission (except Nursing) to SUNY Empire State College online or onsite programs. Students must have graduated within the last three years and may transfer up to 79 credits. Students pay a discounted out-of-state tuition and depending on financial need may be eligible to take advantage of a consortium agreement for Financial Aid to pay for courses at Brookdale beyond those required for the associates degree.
SUNY Empire will also provide the following benefits for transfer students from partner community colleges who have earned an associate degree (AA, AS, or AAS) within the last 3 years, or are in their final semester:
- Waiver of the $50 orientation fee
- $100 transfer scholarship (in the first term of matriculation at SUNY Empire)
- Guaranteed admission to a bachelor’s degree program
Please contact the transfer advisement office at your community college to get the transfer benefits code that you would enter on the SUNY Empire admissions application.
Pathways Transfer Program benefits:
- Transfer your entire associate degree (AA, AS, AAS), up to 79 credits.
- Take optional courses at your community college during the first year at SUNY Empire.
- Schedule courses around your work and life
- Finish your degree where you live.
- Earn a nationally recognized SUNY degree.
- Save money with low tuition rates.
Thomas Edison State University
Trenton, New Jersey
Brookdale participates in a Three Plus One Transfer Pathways agreement with Thomas Edison. The Three Program Pathways allows for 90 transferable credits and include the following programs:
- Bachelor of Arts, with an area of study in Liberal Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, with an area of study in General Management
- Bachelor of Science, with an area of study in Technical Studies
Students complete their AA, AS, or AAS degree and additional courses at Brookdale up to 90 credits and complete 30 credits at Thomas Edison.
Students may also transfer up to 90 credits to the Nursing Program.
Students may transfer up to 80 credits to all other TESC programs.
New Castle, Delaware
Brookdale maintains a Direct Transfer Agreement with Wilmington University which specifies that graduates with an AA, AS, or AAS may transfer up to 90 credits towards a parallel bachelors degree. Other benefits include waiver of the Wilmington application fee and availability of a Financial Aid consortium agreement for eligible students for Brookdale credits beyond those required for the associate degree. Program to Program Agreements are in place for Game Design, Networking, and Paralegal Studies; however all majors are included.