As part of the Brookdale Community College COVID-19 response and support initiatives, the Wilbur Ray Memorial Scholarship will provide twenty scholarships for Fall 2021. The scholarship is available to full-time & part-time diverse (students of color) incoming high school and currently enrolled Brookdale students. Full-time students taking 12 or more credits are eligible for a $1000 scholarship. Part-time students taking at least 6 credits are eligible for a $500 scholarship. Application deadline is July 31st.
- $1000 Scholarships to full time incoming Monmouth County high school graduates to attend Brookdale Community College taking 12 or more credits
- $1000 Scholarships for full time currently enrolled Brookdale students taking 12 or more credits
- $500 Scholarships for part-time incoming Monmouth County High School Graduate taking a minimum of 6 credits.
- $500 Scholarships for currently enrolled Brookdale students taking a minimum of 6 credits
- Monmouth County resident and high school/GED graduates.
- Ethnic Minority Student
- Completed a Brookdale Community College application and plan to register as a full-time student in the Fall of 2020.
- Minimum GPA 2.5
- Career interest in criminal justice and/or related field may have preference.
Scholarship amount is credited to the student’s account at Brookdale to be used to cover tuition, fees, or books.
- Write your name on each attachment
- Application and related documents must be received by July 31 for the fall semester and January 15 for the spring semester of any given year.
- Attach two (2) letters of recommendation. (See Part 7)