January 3 – January 14, 2022
Registration is now open for Winterim classes. Winterim gives you the opportunity to Catch Up or Get Ahead in your studies!
Here will get you there!
Your desire to keep your education moving forward requires a college with high standards, rich community, and top rated student services. Brookdale Community College offers all of these and more.
We look forward to seeing you in class!
Active Students: Click HERE
New Students: Click HERE
Payment due at time of registration
Benefits of Taking Winterim Classes
- Earn 3 credits in just 2 weeks
- Improve your GPA
- Catch up on credits or get ahead
- Online classes offer you access to Brookdale EVERYWHERE you are
- Shorter, more intense classes let you focus on a single subject
- Stay in the habit of studying
CINE 105 – Film Appreciation
COMP 128 – Fundamentals of Programming
ECON 105 – Macro Economics
ECON 106 – Micro Economics
ENGL 155 – The Short Story
ENGL 235 – World Lit I
HIST 106 – World Civ II
HIST 135 – American Civ I
HIST 136 – American Civ II
HIST 137 – Recent American History
MRKT 101 – Intro to Marketing
POLI 101 – Intro to Political Science
POLI 105 – American National Government
POLI 115 – American National Government
PSYC 106 – Intro to Psychology
RADT 150 – Intro to Radiologic Technology
SOCI 101 – Principles of Sociology
SOCI 105 – Intercultural Communications
SPCH 115 – Public Speaking
Offering courses in different formats to fit your needs:
- Classes meet on specific days at specific times (synchronous)
- Most course lectures are live-streamed
- Primarily interact with classmates by taking part in virtual class discussions
- May require a Windows 10 PC or a Mac OS X 10.7 or higher (Check specific class section and/or faculty for details)*
- May require a webcam with microphone and speakers for virtual lecture participation
- Best if you prefer a fixed schedule
- Log in when it’s convenient for you (asynchronous)
- Most course lectures are pre-recorded
- Primarily interact with classmates by posting in online discussion forums
- Requires a Windows 10 PC or a Mac OS X 10.7 or higher*
- Best if you prefer a flexible schedule
* Loaner laptops are available for students who need them. Please apply to request one.
- AA, AFA, AS, and AAS degrees in 75 academic programs including options
- 7 Academic Credit Certificates
- 11 Academic Credit Certificates of Achievement
- In-county tuition rates for online classes
Partnerships for seamless Transfer
Our two-year programs are just the beginning of earning your bachelor’s degree. Today, over half of all bachelor’s degree recipients began their education at a community college.
Brookdale’s partnerships with Rutgers University, Georgian Court University, New Jersey City University, Thomas Edison State University, Southern New Hampshire University, and others guarantee that students with an associate degree will be able to transfer in as juniors. The 3+1 partnerships allow your junior year to be taken at Brookdale’s lower tuition rates.
Aid and Scholarships
When it comes to paying for college Brookdale is the smart choice to start your college education. The average student accumulates over $37,000 in student loan debt. Today, more than ever, students and parents are carefully considering finances as they relate to prospective colleges. The average amount saved per year by attending Brookdale compared to a public four-year university is $6,000. The average savings compared to a public four-year college out of state is $12,000 and the savings over a private college is $29,000. Those are annual savings. If it takes two years to get an associate’s degree, we are talking a savings of up to $58,000!
- Payment Options
- Tuition & Fees
- Tuition-Free Brookdale CCOG Program
- Financial Aid
- Payment / Term Dates