Do I need to take the ESL Placement Test?
You need to take the ESL placement test if you:
- Grew up and/or were educated in a country other than the United States
- Speak a language other than English at home
- Took ESL classes at any time during high school
- Have lived in the USA, or other English speaking country for less than 5 years
How do I take the ESL Placement Test?
- Admitted students will be emailed directions to take the ESL Placement test either online or in our Testing Center.
- After you have completed your test, email ESL@Brookdalecc.edu or call 732-224-2656, to make an appointment for a VIDEO interview.
- At your interview, you will find out which courses you may register for.
For new students who have not applied yet -start here.
For new students who need an F1 Visa -start here.