Brookdale Veteran’s Center
Brookdale’s Veteran’s Center is dedicated to providing support services to veterans and active duty military personnel. In addition to being a service and information hub, the Center is a focal point for our veterans to gather and interact informally. It also provides a dedicated location for Veteran Club meetings. The Center is located in Main Academic Central (MAC) Room 112. Parking is most convenient in Lot #5.
NOTE: Out of an abundance of caution, traffic to Brookdale’s locations is limited to in classroom activities for students scheduled for in person coursework. While the Veterans Center is currently operating remotely, we are still dedicated to providing you with the information and services that you need. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staffed during regular business hours, Monday-Friday by Eunice Clark, Student Development Associate, veterans have access to a collection of valuable information. They can virtually connect with our office, and schedule appointments for the comprehensive array of virtual services that are offered, including:
- Review and authorization of GI Bill benefits and Veterans Administration services
- Assistance with degree planning and short-term personal concerns
- Transition from military to civilian life issues
- Career and occupational assessment and counseling, and links to assistance with job search and career development services
- Connections to and coordination with Monmouth County, NJ state and federal veterans-related programs and services
Questions? Please contact any of the following:
Eunice Clark, Veterans Center, Student Development Associate
Joan Rudinski, Associate Registrar and VA Certifying Official
Eleanor Glazewski, Registrar and VA Certifying Official
Ernest Oversen, Director, Disabilities Services
William DeVoe, Manager, Testing Center