We’re in Your Neighborhood
Brookdale has locations throughout Monmouth County for affordable access to higher education and student services. Strategically placed in the northern, eastern, western, and southern parts of the county, Brookdale has the following locations:
- Brookdale at Lincroft – our main campus in Middletown Township and now home to the Rutgers Partnership
- Brookdale at Freehold – serving growing western Monmouth County
- Brookdale at Hazlet – serving northern Monmouth County/the Bayshore region and home to the Georgian Court Partnership
- Brookdale at Long Branch – serving the city of Long Branch and the surrounding area
- Brookdale at Neptune – serving eastern Monmouth County and the Asbury Park area
- Brookdale at Wall – serving southern Monmouth
Take classes, get a degree, register, see an academic advisor, and more …
Regional Locations are now open for in-person student services by appointment.
Academic Advising, Financial Aid Assistance, Placement and Course Testing, as well as Registration Services are available at our regional locations in Freehold, Hazlet, Neptune, and Wall. Please visit the link for each location for more information about building hours and contact information for setting up appointments.
Four-year degree pathways
In addition to Brookdale courses, our locations at Lincroft, Wall, and Hazlet offer access to bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
At the main Lincroft campus, you’ll find all our baccalaureate courses presented by Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey; Brookdale’s Wall Campus is home to our New Jersey City University partnership, and Brookdale at Hazlet hosts our Georgian Court programs. Learn more about University Partnerships.
Also of interest: