Welcome to Admissions!
The Winterim, Spring, and Fall 2023 applications are available.
Start here for everything you need to know!
Visit with the Admissions Office
Schedule a one-on-one appointment with an Admissions Team member to discuss how Brookdale can help you achieve your goals!
Virtual and face-to-face appointments are available Monday through Friday.
Please call our office at 732-224-1857 to schedule your appointment.
Next Steps Information Sessions
Join the Admissions Office for one of our monthly Zoom sessions. Learn all about Brookdale’s admissions process, next steps, outstanding services, and more! Please register for your desired date.
Click on the date to register for the session.
Join Us for an Adult Student Information Session
December 1 @ 6 pm
Student Life Center (SLC) – Naveskink Rooms 2 & 3
Come Experience Brookdale
Eager to see our beautiful Lincroft campus for yourself? We have options!
- Self-guided tours are available Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Stop by the Admissions Office on the Lincroft Campus (CAR Building, Suite 101, from parking lot #5) between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. to pick up a map and directions.
- Tour with a Student Ambassador! Call our Office at 732-224-1857 to schedule an in-person tour of our Lincroft campus lead by one of our Student Ambassadors.
- Self-Guided Tour. Tour the campus at your own pace. Stop by the Admissions Office on the Lincroft Campus (CAR Building Suite 101), between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. to pick up a map and directions.
- Take a Virtual Tour of the campus
Each year Brookdale offers spring and a fall open house. Attending one of these is the perfect way to learn everything about our programs and services, meet faculty and current students, virtually tour the campus, visit any department or labs you are interested in, and much more! You’ll also meet representatives of our college.
Spring 2023 Open House: April 23, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What can I study?
- What do I do after I apply and I am admitted?
All new degree students will be evaluated for Reading, Writing, and Math placement based on an assessment of academic work including high school transcripts, SAT/ACT scores, and other exams. Steps to Enrollment
Once students have been placed, they will receive information on the process for enrolling, including student planning. Student Planning is an online self-service tool that allows students to search for courses, plan their schedule, register for classes, interact with an academic advisor/student success coach, and view their progress toward completing their degree requirements.
- Can I go to a 4-year school after Brookdale?
Absolutely. Brookdale partners with several 4-year institutions where you can continue working towards a 4-year degree. Explore more about Brookdale’s partnerships here: University Partnerships or other University Transfer Agreements Here or even Transfer to Many Other Out of State Institutions!