Welcome to Admissions!
Start here for everything you need to know!
Please note that applications for Fall 2024 will be available this October.
Take the first step in becoming a student with us by completing our online application. Select the category that best describes you to learn more about your application process and gain access to our online application.
Come Experience Brookdale
Eager to see our beautiful Lincroft campus for yourself? We have options!
- Self-guided tours are available Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Stop by the Admissions Office on the Lincroft Campus (CAR Building, Suite 101, from parking lot #5) between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. to pick up a map and directions.
- Tour with a Student Ambassador! Call our Office at 732-224-1857 to schedule an in-person tour of our Lincroft campus lead by one of our Student Ambassadors.
- Take a Virtual Tour of the campus
Each year Brookdale offers a spring and fall open house. Open House is an excellent way for prospective students and their families to learn more about all Brookdale has to offer! You will be able to tour the beautiful campus, speak with faculty and representatives from the different academic departments, learn more about the student services we offer, find the answers to all of your financial aid questions, speak with our University Partners about transfer opportunities, and so much more!
Fall 2023 Open House: October 22, 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What can I study?
- What do I do after I apply and I am admitted?
All new degree students will be evaluated for Reading, Writing, and Math placement based on an assessment of academic work including high school transcripts, SAT/ACT scores, and other exams. Steps to Enrollment
Once students have been placed, they will receive information on the process for enrolling, including student planning. Student Planning is an online self-service tool that allows students to search for courses, plan their schedule, register for classes, interact with an academic advisor/student success coach, and view their progress toward completing their degree requirements.
- Can I go to a 4-year school after Brookdale?
Absolutely. Brookdale partners with several 4-year institutions where you can continue working towards a 4-year degree. Explore more about Brookdale’s partnerships here: University Partnerships or other University Transfer Agreements Here or even Transfer to Many Other Out of State Institutions!
- What other steps will I need to complete?
After you have submitted an application, depending on your application type, ie: new to college student, international student, transfer or visiting student, high school based student then:
1. Complete Placement Testing if needed for your application type
2. Apply for Financial Aid
3. Plan Your Courses
4. Register for Classes
5. Pay for Classes
6. Attend New Student Orientation