Whether you want to improve your foreign language skills, add an international flare to your program of study, or explore another country for a few weeks with fellow Brookdalians, the International Education Center (IEC) has a program that suits your academic and personal needs.
Through the College Consortium for International Studies (CCIS), Brookdale offers over 80 exciting programs in 27 countries lasting from four weeks to an entire semester. In addition, we offer short-term programs, led by Brookdale faculty, lasting between 7-14 days. You can also complete your bachelor’s degree abroad. The IEC is devoted to helping you achieve your academic goals both here and abroad!
Regardless of where you go, you’ll find great friends, new “family”, and touches of home—even in the most unlikely of places!
Read on to find out that study abroad really is an option for you!
Study Abroad Information Sessions
Come and learn about semester, summer and faculty-led short-term programs offered through the International Education Center. Click here for a list of all the Fall 2017 Study Abroad Info Sessions. If you can’t get to an info session, please email us at email@example.com or call 732-224-2799 to set up an appointment.
Did you know…?
- You don’t have to speak another language to study abroad!
- You can chose from dozens of programs offering classes in English, allowing you to complete general education or major requirements abroad.
- The IEC and our advising staff will help you select classes abroad that apply towards your Brookdale degree.
- You don’t have to be rich to study abroad.
- There are various forms of financial aid available to eligible students wishing to study abroad including scholarships, grants and loans.
- You don’t have to dedicate an entire semester to study abroad.
Summer CCIS Programs and Brookdale Faculty-Led Programs are designed for students interested in studying for shorter periods of time.
- You don’t have to go far from home.
- Mexico or Canada are close to home but still packed with rich culture, history and language learning opportunities.