Whether you want to improve your foreign language skills, add an international flair to your program of study, or explore another country for a few weeks with fellow Brookdalians, we have a program that suits your academic and personal needs.
Through the College Consortium for International Studies (CCIS), Brookdale offers over 80 exciting programs in 28 countries. You can choose from a two-week Jan-Term, summer studies or an entire semester. In addition, we offer short-term programs, led by Brookdale faculty, lasting between 7-14 days. You can also complete your bachelor’s degree abroad.
Our programs also include virtual global experiences including internships and online courses at our partner institutions.
Regardless of where you go, you’ll find great friends, new “family”, and touches of home—even in the most unlikely of places!
Read on to find out that study abroad really is an option for you!
- Semester & Summer Programs
- Faculty-Led Short-Term Programs
- Student Guide to Study Abroad
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Transfer Abroad
Did you know…?
- You don’t have to speak another language to study abroad!
- You can chose from dozens of programs offering classes in English, allowing you to complete general education or career studies requirements abroad.
- The IEC and our advising staff will help you select classes abroad that apply towards your Brookdale degree.
- There are various forms of financial aid available to eligible students including scholarships, and federal grants and loans.
- You don’t have to dedicate an entire semester to study abroad. Summer and Jan-Term CCIS Programs and Brookdale Faculty-Led Programs are designed for students interested in studying for shorter periods of time.
- You don’t have to go far from home. Mexico or Canada are close to home but are still packed with rich culture, history and language learning opportunities.