Congratulations, and welcome to Brookdale!
The links below will guide you through the enrollment process, saving you time, and enhancing your registration experience! If you need assistance, contact the Office of Admissions at:
Students currently enrolled in high school: Click here
- Submit final high school transcript
4. Review placement exam information – click here to see when a Brookdale representative will be giving the exam at your school*
5. Attend an Early Bird Session (Here, you will meet with an advisor, register for classes, obtain your Brookdale ID, and more!)
7. Attend New Student Orientation
*If we are not scheduled to administer the exam at your school, you will be responsible for taking it at Brookdale’s main campus in Lincroft. You may also contact one of Brookdale’s regional centers to schedule a time to take the exam. Click here.
Students not currently enrolled in high school: Click here
5. Meet with an Advisor
8. Attend New Student Orientation