Get your transcripts in record time with Parchment!
Brookdale has partnered with education’s largest transcript provider to make sure you get your transcripts when you need them!
Here’s why Brookdale + Parchment is great for you
- You can get your electronic transcript sent within hours – for when every second matters!
- You can track the progress of your transcript in Parchment’s Account Center – you’ll know right where your transcript is in the process. Don’t want to check online? Parchment automatically emails you every step of the way.
- You can “hold” your transcript until your final grades (or diploma) have been received – and then have it sent automatically.
- You will be notified IMMEDIATELY if there is any sort of hold on your account that will prevent your transcript from being sent.
- Pay with your credit card – the price is the same as asking us in person – $6.00 – (and so much more convenient!)
- Need to add a cover page? No problem! This is especially helpful for students applying to certain licensing credentialing services such as the LSDAS, PTCAS and other programs.
- You can send electronic transcripts to anyone. Most schools are already built into the Parchment recipient list, but if you have a specific person to whom you want to send a request, or you want to send to someone outside of a school (an employer, let’s say), just provide an email address and it’ll be on its way.
Ready to get started?
Things to Know About Requesting Your Transcript
- Your transcript is a record of courses in which you have received a grade (to include transfer courses for which you have received credits). Transcripts do not include current courses for which you are enrolled, or courses completed through our non-credit Continuing and Professional Studies department.
- Did you request a transcript through Parchment prior to 3/1/23? Your “old” account has been archived and you will need to create a new account. Please follow the instructions on the Parchment site when you click on the link.
- We recommend that you use a Chrome or Firefox browser on a desktop or laptop computer with a stable and secure internet connection. Also, be sure to not use the back button, refresh, and auto-fill features within your web browser when placing an order.
- If you opt to have your transcript on “hold” until your grades are submitted for the term, your transcript will be sent once a grade has been submitted by your instructor and verified. That includes Incompletes –“INC” grades. You should be aware that if you choose this option and receive “INC” grade, you will later need to re-request their transcript once the final grade is submitted. It is your responsibility to make sure this information is submitted and available in WebAdvisor/Self Service.
Other Ways to Obtain Your Transcript
*Please keep in mind that hard-copy transcripts or those not requested online, typically take 5 – 7 business days to process once your request is received during non-peak periods, and during peak transcript times (the months of January, June and August, for example) students should anticipate an approximate 7 – 10 business day processing time. Students should plan accordingly to meet deadlines associated with their requests.
Request an Official Transcript Via Postal Mail-Check/Money Order Payments Only*
Students making their request by Postal Mail should anticipate a longer processing period than those requests made online via Parchment.
- Transcript process tracking is not available if you choose to make your request via Postal Mail. This option is only available for those requests made via Parchment.
- A check/money order should be made out to Brookdale Community College. Cash should not be sent through the mail.
- Students may request an official transcript with a written mailed request by completing and mailing a Transcript Request Form.
IMPORTANT: If you choose to “hold” your transcript until grades are reported at the end of the term your transcript will not be processed until all grades are received. A grade of “INC-Incomplete” will be considered as a submitted grade and your transcript will be sent. Once you have verified your instructor has submitted your updated grade via WebAdvisor Self Service, you will be required to submit and pay for a new transcript request.
To obtain Unofficial (student copy) Transcripts, you have a few options:
1) View Your Transcript Online (must be an active student within the past two years) Students can view their Unofficial Transcript via WebAdvisor Self Service. Please note, if it has been two years or more since you were last enrolled at Brookdale this will not be an option available to you.
2) Request an Unofficial Transcript Via Postal Mail Students may request an Unofficial Transcript with a written mailed request by completing and mailing a Transcript Request Form. There is no charge for an Unofficial Transcript.
The Fine Print
Official transcripts of grades are processed through the Office of the Registrar.
- The fee for official transcripts is $6.00 per copy. This fee in non-refundable.
- Transcript requests must be made by the student and will not be accepted on behalf of the student from other individuals.
- Transcript requests are not accepted via email or fax.
- If you owe a debt to the College or have any outstanding equipment or materials owed to the College your transcript request will not be processed.
- We are not responsible for information entry errors (to include mailing and email addresses or points of contact). Your transcript will be sent to the exact address you request. We are unable to verify this information for you. Please check, check (and check again) before submitting your order.