Pay In Full
Pay in full when you register – it’s quick and easy.
Ways to pay:
All credit card payments will be made through Nelnet (formerly Tuition Management Systems, see below).
Click on the red MyBrookdale tab at the top of this page, then choose the WebAdvisor icon. Enter your username and password – once logged in click on the Students tab and then choose “My Student Account Activity, Make a Payment or Setup a Payment Plan” under the Financial Information tab.
Please be aware that all credit card payments made online will have a credit card service charge added to the total amount paid. The amount of the service charge is determined by the card used and can be different depending on the card used. Paying online by check is free and not subject to a surcharge hold.
Pay As You Go
Brookdale has partnered with Nelnet (formerly Tuition Management Systems) to offer a convenient payment plan that works for you – for one simple fee you can set up installment payments.
Why should I use Nelnet?
- Combine your 15-week and 11-week classes into one plan with one fee
- Pay either online or by phone with your credit card
- View your account anytime with the Nelnet Student Account Center
- Get support 24/7/365 at the Nelnet Customer Support Center
To set up a payment plan with Nelnet, click on the red MyBrookdale button in the top right-hand corner of this page and then click the WebAdvisor icon. Log in with your Brookdale NetID, and then choose “My Student Account Activity, Make a Payment, or Setup a Payment Plan” under the Financial Information tab.
Questions? Call Nelnet directly at 800-609-8056. Please have your student ID number, term and amount due available when you call.
The fine print: All credit card payments must be made through Nelnet. You will be advised of the fee at the time of payment. Nelnet charges a $60 non-refundable fee per plan to set up your account. A service fee will be charged for all transactions based on the type of credit card presented. As always, paying by check online is free.
Steps to Make a Payment or Set Up a Fall Payment Plan
- Begin at brookdalecc.edu
- Select “My Brookdale” [Red Button Upper Right of Screen]
- Select “WebAdvisor/Self-Service” from drop down
- Login to WebAdvisor
- Select Student
- Look for Financial Information [Light Blue Bar]
- Select “Fall – Make a Payment or Setup a Payment Plan”
- Redirected to Self-Service – Login with same credentials as WebAdvisor
- Icons on left – Select “Financial Information” [Icon under Home icon]
- Select “Student Finance”
- Select “Fall- Make a payment/Setup a Payment Plan”
- Select the “Proceed to Processor” button
You are now in Nelnet’s enterprise system and must follow their process. Any problems from this point on call Nelnet at 800-609-8056.
Apply for Financial Aid
File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and learn if you qualify for federal grants, financial aid, scholarships, work-study programs or subsidized student loans.
Brookdale awards over $30 million in financial aid each year – in grants, scholarships, loans and more.
Visit the Financial Aid office online to see if you qualify, or to manage your financial aid package. You can also contact the One Stop at (732) 224-2020 (Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm) for more information.
You May Be Eligible for Tuition Free Bookdale Community College!
Tuition-free Brookdale Community College is now available to recent high school graduates, returning students and working adults who have not earned a degree. You may be eligible for tuition-free Community College!
- Have a total household adjusted gross income between $0 – $65,000
- Completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the New Jersey Alternative Financial Aid Application
- Make satisfactory academic progress
- Enrolled in at least six (6) credits at Brookdale Community College during academic year 2019-2020
For more information or to apply call (732) 224-2020 or visit Brookdale’s Community College Opportunity Grant page.
Preferred payment method for international students:
Brookdale Community College has partnered with PayMyTuition for international tuition payments. With PayMyTuition, you can pay your tuition payments from any bank, in any country in any currency at better than bank exchange rates. PayMyTuition is fast, simple and cost effective.