Ways To Pay For Brookdale
Pay In Full
Pay in full when you register – it’s quick and easy.
Ways to pay:
- All credit card payments will be made through Nelnet (formerly Tuition Management Systems, see below).
- Click on the MyBrookdale tab at the top right corner of this page, then choose the WebAdvisor icon. Enter your username and password – once logged in click on the Students tab and then choose “My Student Account Activity, Make a Payment or Setup a Payment Plan” under the Financial Information tab.
- Please be aware that all credit card payments made online will have a credit card service charge added to the total amount paid. The amount of the service charge is determined by the card used and can be different depending on the card used. Paying online by check is free and not subject to a surcharge hold.
Pay As You Go
Brookdale has partnered with Nelnet (formerly Tuition Management Systems) to offer a convenient payment plan that works for you – for one simple fee you can set up installment payments.
Why should I use Nelnet?
- Combine your 15-week and 11-week classes into one plan with one fee
- Pay either online or by phone with your credit card
- View your account anytime with the Nelnet Student Account Center
- Get support 24/7/365 at the Nelnet Customer Support Center
To set up a payment plan with Nelnet, click on the red MyBrookdale button in the top right-hand corner of this page and then click the WebAdvisor icon. Log in with your Brookdale NetID, and then choose “My Student Account Activity, Make a Payment, or Setup a Payment Plan” under the Financial Information tab.
Questions? Call Nelnet directly at 800-609-8056. Please have your student ID number, term and amount due available when you call.
The fine print: All credit card payments must be made through Nelnet. You will be advised of the fee at the time of payment. Nelnet charges a $60 non-refundable fee per plan to set up your account. A service fee will be charged for all transactions based on the type of credit card presented. As always, paying by check online is free.
- Steps to make a payment or set up a payment plan
- Begin at brookdalecc.edu
- Select “My Brookdale” [Red Button Upper Right of Screen]
- Select “WebAdvisor/Self-Service” from drop down
- Login to WebAdvisor
- Select Student
- Look for Financial Information [Light Blue Bar]
- Select “Make a Payment or Setup a Payment Plan”
- Redirected to Self-Service – Login with same credentials as WebAdvisor
- Icons on left – Select “Financial Information” [Icon under Home icon]
- Select “Student Finance”
- Select “Make a payment/Setup a Payment Plan”
- Select the “Proceed to Processor” button
You are now in Nelnet’s enterprise system and must follow their process. Any problems from this point on call Nelnet at 800-609-8056.