During the Covid-19 crisis, Brookdale is offering all Advising and Counseling services in three convenient ways.
Please be ready by reviewing your plan in Student Planning and preparing specific questions.
Please choose the appropriate advising professional based on your Institute/Major. If you are unsure which Institute has your major, click here.
We will contact you using Brookdale email at the scheduled appointment time. Be available and check your email at the appointed time. You can discuss if you would like to switch to Zoom or phone contact. Please come to the meeting time prepared with your questions and/or your courses planned in Student Planning.
To email directly:
- Be sure you use your Brookdale email and include your ID#
- If you don’t know your Brookdale email click here.
It is “normal” for to be very upset and distressed by the Corona virus crisis. Advising and Counseling can help by providing a range of basic student support and information services.
However, if you are feeling overwhelmed by the Corona Virus Crisis or other issues, and need immediate Mental Health Counseling Services, professionals who are equipped to help you at the following four numbers:
- Monmouth Medical Center Mental Health Emergency Services (If you are in an immediate personal/psychiatric crisis.) (732) 923-6999
- Monmouth County Health Department Hotline (732) 845-2070
- Community YMCA Family Services 166 Main St. Matawan, NJ 07747 (732) 290-9040
- 2nd floor Youth Help Line of NJ (If you just need to talk to a professional about anything call or text.) (888) 222-2228