Brookdale offers Advising services in four convenient ways!
- Phone 732-224-2555
- In-Person by Appointment or Walk-In
Walk-In hours are Monday – Friday, 9 am to 4 pm. We are located on the second floor of the CAR Building.
Welcome to Advising Services at Brookdale Community College!
For some students, the transition to college can be filled with challenges; how to navigate a new environment, understanding course expectations and how to get help, to name a few. Our Student Success Coaches are here to help navigate the transition to Brookdale.
Student Success coaches support students in the following ways:
- Creating meaningful and attainable academic, professional, and personal goals
- Building confidence and maintaining a positive outlook
- Keeping you engaged with course content to ensure successful completion of your program
- Assist with time management skills and study strategies
- Managing education, work, and other priorities
- Connecting with campus resources and departments, such as Tutoring, Disability Services or Financial Aid
- Major declaration and course selection
You can connect with a Student Success Coach, in-person, virtually, as a walk-in or by scheduling an appointment.
Please choose the appropriate advising professional based on your Institute/Major. If you are unsure which Institute has your major, click here.
Call 732-224-2555 for assistance with scheduling an appointment.
You can get help close to home at our Higher Education Centers!
You can choose to receive advising services at Brookdale’s five Higher Education Centers located in Freehold, Wall, Neptune, and Long Branch.
The regional locations have dedicated staff to provide student services such as Registration, Academic Advising, Financial Aid, and Testing. The Associate Directors of these locations are your resources for academic advising close to home. They are meeting with students both in person and virtually. You can also meet with an Associate Director at a regional location to address any questions you have about your schedule, financial aid, or other related issues.