We are delighted to see that you are interested in returning to Brookdale! If you have submitted an application in the past you do not need to reapply.
Please see below for instructions on how to return based on how long you have been away
- I have taken classes at Brookdale within the past 12 months
- Please log into Self Service/Web Advisor by clicking on “My Brookdale” in the top right corner of this page
- If you need to change your password, please click the “NetID” icon under the “My Brookdale” tab
- After logging into Self Service, choose “Student Planning and Registration”
- Go to “Plan My Courses / My Progress” to see what classes you need to take
- Register for classes
If you need any help, click here for instructions for how to use Student Planning or call 732-224-2555 to make an appointment with a Student Success Coach.
- I have been away from Brookdale for over 12 months
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reactivate your student account. If you have any questions, please call 732-224-2020.
- Once you’ve received confirmation that your student account is reactivated, you will be instructed to contact our Academic Advising Office at 732-224-2555 to make an appointment with a Student Success Coach.