Students will be able to request materials from the Library’s catalog, and pick them up outside the main entrance of the Library building from designated Book Carts. Here is the process:
- Student uses the Library catalog to find materials and clicks the REQUEST button to select an item.
- Library staff will process the request and call the student when the materials are available for pickup.
- Student will arrange a time with library staff for pickup, which may occur:
- Mondays: 10 am — 1:30 pm
- Thursdays: 2 pm — 5:30 pm
- Student parks in Lot 5 and follows the signs to the Library pickup location outside the sliding doors to the Bankier Library building.
- Practicing social distancing, student gathers the materials from the book cart and leaves the area.
- If there is an issue, such as a wrong or missing book, students should call the Circulation Desk at (732) 224-2935 so the Library Associate can instruct the student as to next steps.
- Student is to leave the area while the associate corrects the issues.
- Library Associate will bring the materials back to the book cart and then call the student back to retrieve materials.
- Normal borrowing rules apply.
Curbside Return of Library Materials at the Bankier Library Book Drop
- All library materials can be returned using the Bankier Library Book Drop, located at the top of the path to the library, in front of Lot 5.
- This book drop is for library books only. Please do not confuse the library with the bookstore!