Are you interested in Brookdale but aren’t sure where to begin? Start right here!
What kind of an education can I get at Brookdale?
- Credit Courses – whether you’re intending to transfer to a four-year school or looking for the skills and certifications necessary for a new career, our credit classes will meet your needs. Click here to look at our complete list of degrees and certificates.
- Online Credit Courses – if you’re a stay-at-home mom, a busy professional, or just someone who likes to learn in a more learner-driven environment, our online credit classes may be for you.
- Continuing Education – Our Continuing Education division offers everything from very specific career training programs, to culturally enriching trips and seminars.
- Communiversity – Brookdale’s partnership with 4 major New Jersey universities lets you earn your bachelor’s and master’s degrees right here in Monmouth County. Learn about our partners and what they offer: Georgian Court University, Montclair State University, New Jersey City University, and Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey.
Where is Brookdale located?
- Locations – we have a main campus in Lincroft, a second full campus in Freehold, and regional locations in Hazlet, Long Branch, Neptune, and Wall.
How can Brookdale help me pay for College?
- Financial Aid – our Financial Aid office awards over $36 million dollars each year to Brookdale students, by working with each individual to arrange the right combination of grants, loans, scholarships, and work-study opportunities.
- Brookdale Foundation – find out abut how to apply for many available scholarships.
Is the campus accessible? How can I get the help I need?
- Disability Services – get the assistance you need.
May I visit Brookdale and tour the campus?
- Open House – each fall and spring, we have a huge college-wide open house so you can find out all about Brookdale in one afternoon.
- Campus Tours – take a tour led by one of our Student Ambassadors.
How do I apply? What are the steps to register?
- How to apply to Brookdale – look here for the latest information.
- Pre-Admission Testing – find out about the Basic Skills Test. Will you need to take it?
Do you have a specific question for us? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org