Why choose Brookdale’s Automotive Technology program?
It’s one of the most highly regarded in the East! Among your benefits:
- Our manufacturer-certified instructors and lab assistants
- It’s highly rated by the National Institute “Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
- We offer (2) NATEF Certified Programs- the AAS Degree for General Motors GMASEP and the A.A.S. Degree for General Automotive (GENTEC)
- Total choice of (3) A.A.S. Degree programs and (5) specialist Certificate programs
- Articulation Agreement with Pennsylvania College of Technology for obtaining your bachelor’s degree
- Extensive hands-on practical training in Brookdale’s modern, state of the art equipment and facilities
- A choice of internship experiences, based on your chosen program
- Brookdale’s 12-Bay lab area and four new classrooms with lifts
NATEF evaluates technician-training programs according to standards developedby the automotive industry, and recommends those programs that qualify forcertification by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence. (ASE)
ASE strives to improve the quality of automotive service and repair through the voluntary testing and certification of service technicians. (Brookdale strongly encourages all students to take their ASE exams as they progress through ourAutomotive Technology program.)
What’s the employment outlook?
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, automotive service technicians and mechanics are “top” rated, with a mean annual wage of $41,400 increasing to $64,070 for specialist certifications and technicians. New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York are among the top states for employment in this field with New Jersey in the top five for annual earnings, and about 18,000 jobs available in the New York-Jersey City-White Plains, NY-NJ area.
Take a tour of our state-of-the-art facility! Watch for announcements about our regularly scheduled Auto Tech Open Houses, or schedule your own tour by calling 732-224-2747 or email Ryan Marlowe.
Please contact me with more information.
By submitting this form, I consent to receive information about educational offerings from Brookdale, which may include automated technology messages, at the phone number provided. Submitting this form is required for Brookdale to contact me, but I have no obligation to attend or otherwise participate in offerings.