Transcript Credit Review Form

Transfer Evaluation Request Form

  • If you are a student transferring to Brookdale, please be sure to contact each of your former institutions to request official copies of your transcripts to be sent to Brookdale. If you wish to have your educational records reviewed for applicable transfer credit, you must have a complete Brookdale application on file as well as fill out the form below to initiate the review process.

    If you are, or have been, a Brookdale student and you would like to request an official transcript, please go HERE

  • View our complete list of degree programs and certificates.