The mission of Brookdale Community College Alumni Association is to promote, support, and enhance Brookdale’s standard of excellence, through service and mentorship, and through academic scholarship opportunities that benefit students, alumni, and the Monmouth County community at large.
Brookdale’s Alumni Association works to:
- Advance the cause of education
- Provide benefits and services to alumni
- Bring Brookdale graduates together for a variety of purposes
- Help alumni and friends to rediscover Brookdale
- Engage graduates, former attendees, friends of the college and current students in activities that promote interest in the college and the association
- Develop and provide scholarships for Brookdale students and alumni
Are you a 2023 graduate? Click here to join the Alumni Association!
Follow us on social media!
Already a member of the Alumni Association? Please email email@example.com if you have any updates.
Alumni Association Staff
Nancy Kaari, Vice President of Advancement
732-224-2887 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Margaret Agha, Confidential Assistant to the Vice President of Advancement
732-224-2260 • email@example.com
Lauren Quint, Associate, Foundation and Alumni Affairs
732-224-2050 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to videos from the graduation ceremonies: