Brookdale offers some of our most popular degrees fully online!
- Business Administration, A.S.
- Liberal Education, Humanities, A.A.
- English, Humanities, A.A.
- History, Social Sciences, A.A.
- Political Science Option, Social Sciences, A.A.
- Psychology, Social Sciences, A.A.
- Sociology Option, Social Sciences, A.A.
- Social Sciences. A.A.
Want to learn more about how to succeed with online courses, and how to design a degree plan that works for you? CONTACT US for more information.
- SEARCH FOR ONLINE COURSES
To search for online courses for the upcoming term, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the Brookdale home page: https://www.brookdalecc.edu
2. Scroll and click on the red “Search & Register For Classes” button.
3. You can set the location field to “Distance Education” to only see fully online sections.
Brookdale Offers Many Opportunities to Further Your Education
ASSOCIATE DEGREES and CERTIFICATES in
and so much more
BACHELOR AND MASTER DEGREES THROUGH OUR UNIVERSITY PARTNERS & TRANSFER AGREEMENTS
Brookdale has an ever-increasing number of transfer agreements with four-year universities that accept your full Associate of Arts and Associate of Science Degrees toward a Bachelor and subsequently a Master’s Degree, ensuring no wasted time with courses that won’t count toward your advanced degree. Brookdale also has University Partnerships with Rutgers University, Georgian Court University, and New Jersey City University.
TRAINING PROGRAMS IN
and so much more
ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE (ESL):
Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Levels Offered
THe ESL department offers academic support through online tutoring and conversation practice.
HIGH SCHOOL COMPLETION WHILE TAKING COLLEGE COURSES
If you are a New Jersey resident, you may qualify to attend college for free through our Community College Opportunity Grant.
GET YOUR START AT BROOKDALE TODAY!
Steps To Admissions
Submit Your Brookdale Application
Submit Your Sponsorship Application To Your Employer
Submit Your Employer Sponsorship Letter To firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect With Your Admissions Counselor And New Student Coach To Review Your Enrollment Checklist
Start Your Program!
Any Questions? Please email us at email@example.com or call 732-224-1857