Articulation Agreements are formal agreements between Brookdale and other colleges and universities. These agreements define how the courses you complete at Brookdale will apply to your future Bachelor’s degree when you transfer into a baccalaureate program.
Your Academic Advisor can help you select courses that will meet the requirements of your transfer institution, while also filling your Brookdale graduation requirements.
Click below to learn more about each college/university with which Brookdale has a transfer agreement. Check back often, as more agreements are added every semester!
New Jersey Statewide General Education Foundation
Most New Jersey Colleges and Universities share a common foundation of general education courses. This means that Brookdale Community College students can transfer all credits required (60 credits) to complete an Associate of Arts (AA) or an Associate of Science (AS) Degree into a wide variety of baccalaureate programs at participating institutions. Transfer agreements for New Jersey schools are found on NJ Transfer.
Brookdale Community College also has a variety of specific transfer agreements with many colleges and universities (listed below). These specialized agreements offer students several benefits for transfer, including transfer scholarships, reduced tuition, admission fees waived, application fees waived, etc. Check them out below!
Transfer Agreements (Alphabetical by College/University)
- Aberystwyth University (Wales, UK)
- Bloomfield College (Bloomfield, NJ)
AAS Digital Animation & 3D Design to BA Creative Arts & Technology – Concentration in 2D or 3D:
AA Education, Early Childhood Education Option to BA Elementary & Early Childhood Education:
AAS Music Technology to BA Creative Arts & Technology – Concentration in Music Technology:
- Delaware State University (Dover, DE)
- East Stroudsburg University (East Stroudsburg, PA)
AS Math Science, Chemistry Option to BA/BS Chemistry
AS Math Science, Chemistry Option to BS Chemical Biotechnology
AS Environmental Science to BS Environmental Science
AS Math/Science, Mathematics Option to BA/BS Mathematics
AS Math Science, Physics Option to BA/BS Physics
- Excelsior College (Online; Albany, NY)
- Fairleigh Dickinson University (Teaneck, NJ)
AAS Culinary Arts to BA Individualized Studies, Specialization in Hospitality Management
AS Hospitality Management to BA Individualized Studies, Specialization in Hospitality Management
AA Humanities, Creative Writing Option to BA Creative Writing
- Georgian Court University (Lakewood, NJ)
Brookdale has partnered with Georgian Court University to offer Brookdale students the opportunity to transfer into several majors through our new 3+1 program (3 years at Brookdale, 1 year at GCU) or through our 2+2 transfer pathway program.
- Goddard College (Plainfield, VT)
- Lab Institute of Merchandising - LIM (New York City, NY)
- Marymount Manhattan College (New York City, NY)
- Monmouth University (West Long Branch, NJ)
Computer Science Agreement
Environmental Science Agreement
Environmental Science Sequence Chart
Honors Program Agreement
Homeland Security Agreement
Homeland Security Sequence Chart
Human Services – Pre-Social Work to BSW Program Agreement
Human Services – Pre-Social Work to BSW Sequence Chart
Human Services – Addiction Studies to BSW Program Agreement
Human Services – Addiction Studies to BSW Sequence Chart
- Monmouth County Police Academy (Monmouth County, NJ)
- Montclair State University (Montclair, NJ)
As a Brookdale student, you have the opportunity to a variety of programs at Montclair State University through our 2+2 Transfer Pathway agreement.
- New Jersey Institute of Technology - NJIT (Newark, NJ)
- Ocean County Police Academy (Ocean County, NJ)
- Penn College of Technology (Williamsport, PA)
- Pierce College (Philadelphia, PA)
- Pillar College (Newark, NJ)
- Ramapo College of New Jersey (Mahawah, NJ)
- Rennes School of Business (Rennes, France)
- Rider University (Lawrenceville, NJ)
Brookdale students can transfer into over 28 different majors through the 2+2 Transfer Pathway with Rider University!
- Rutgers University - Brookdale Partnership (Lincroft, NJ)
Rutgers University offers Brookdale students the opportunity to transfer into 9 different majors, while staying on the Lincroft Campus for their coursework!
- Rutgers University (New Brunswick, NJ)
Honors Program Agreement for Business Majors
Bloustein School of Planning & Public Policy
Public Health Agreement
Public Policy, Urban Planning & Design, and
Health Administration Agreement
Rutgers – Freehold Degree Plans
- Saint Joseph's College (Online)
- Saint Peter's University (Jersey City, NJ)
- Seton Hall University (South Orange, NJ)
Click here to learn more about the Direct Transfer Agreement between Brookdale and Seton Hall University!
- Stockton University (Pomona, NJ)
Below are the Direct Transfer Articulation Agreements from Brookdale to Stockton University.
Brookdale students can transfer to Stockton University through our 2+2 program (2 years at Brookdale, 2 years at Stockton)!
- SUNY Empire (Online; NY)
Start off 2021 with goals … and know you are not alone on this journey. You can connect with your SUNY Empire recruitment specialist, and later as a student working with your mentor in designing your bachelor’s degree. With help, develop your college level experiences into credit, along with transferring previous credits to earn your degree even quicker.
Summer term requirements have a priority application deadline of March 22:
- Complete the online application with essay
- Official high school transcript or copy of high school diploma, or GED, or TASC score report
- Official transcripts from any accredited college/universities
- $50 orientation fee – Please use your partnership fee waiver code ECPTCCOOS in place of paying the $50 orientation fee, and also receive the one time/first term $100 Presidential Scholarship
Please contact me to schedule an Information Session at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 800.847.3000 ext. 2848. For details visit: https://www.esc.edu/admissions/information-sessions/
- The College of New Jersey - TCNJ (Ewing, NJ)
- The New School (New York City, NY)
- Thomas Edison State University (Trenton, NJ)
- University of Delaware (Newark, DE)
AS Human Services, Pre-Social Work Option to BS Human Services – Clinical Services Concentration:
AS Human Services, Pre-Social Work Option to BS Human Services – Administration & Family Policy Concentration:
- University of Lincoln (Lincolnshire, England)
Below is the Direct Transfer Agreement from Brookdale to University of Lincoln!
- University of the Sciences (Philadelphia, PA)
Below is the Direct Articulation Agreement from Brookdale to University of the Sciences!
Articulation Agreement with Brookdale Community College
The partnership between USciences and Brookdale Community College (Brookdale) leverages the strengths of each institution—opening up a broad range of educational and career opportunities.
Our agreement with Brookdale features 19 transfer advising guides, providing you with seamless paths from six associate degrees at Brookdale into thirteen USciences bachelor degree programs.
You’ll benefit from
- Guaranteed admission with junior status—reducing your time to bachelor’s degree
- Special tuition pricing
- Advising and application assistance throughout the transfer process
- Campus visit opportunities
- Merit scholarships (with a 3.0 GPA or higher)
- Phi Theta Kappa scholarships (with a 3.5 GPA or higher)
- Application fee waiver
- You must complete the courses in your associate’s degree from Brookdale within three years immediately preceding matriculation to USciences; students taking more than three years can still transfer under this agreement pending USciences departmental approval.
- You can transfer a maximum of 90 credits to USciences.
- You must achieve the minimum cumulative GPA required for admission into a specific USciences BS program.
- You must earn a minimum grade of C to transfer a course to USciences; a minimum grade of B for specific core courses may be required for admission into specific USciences BS programs.
For more information, contact the Transfer Admission Office at email@example.com or 888-996-8747.
Degree programs included in this agreement
Nineteen program-to-program transfer advising guides, providing clear paths from six different associate degrees at Brookdale into thirteen different BS degree programs at USciences.
The exhibits provides the curriculum pathway for Brookdale students who complete a specific associate degree to enter a specific major at the junior level, and lessen the time to degree.
A.S. Mathematics/Science, Biology Option
Intended USciences Major GPA Req. Add’l Req. (“B” grade or better) Transfer Guide Biology 2.7 BIOL, MATH, ENGL121 & 122 Exhibit 2 Biomedical Sciences 2.7 BIOL, MATH, ENGL121 & 122 Exhibit 2 Microbiology 2.7 BIOL, MATH, ENGL121 & 122 Exhibit 2 Environmental Science 2.7 BIOL, MATH, ENGL121 & 122 Exhibit 3 Neuroscience 2.7 MATH171, PHYS111 & 112, BIOL101 & 102, PSYC105 Exhibit 4 Biochemistry 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 5 Medical Humanities 2.5 ENGL121 & 122 Exhibit 6 Pharmaceutical Sciences 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 7 Pharmacology & Toxicology 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 8
A.S. Mathematics/Science, Chemistry Option
Intended USciences Major GPA Req. Add’l Req. (“B” grade or better) Transfer Guide Biochemistry 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 15 Chemistry 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 15 Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 15 Physics* 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 16
A.S. Mathematics/Science, Environmental Science Option
Intended USciences Major GPA Req. Add’l Req. (“B” grade or better) Transfer Guide Environmental Science 2.7 BIOL, MATH, ENGL121 & 122 Exhibit 20
A.S. Mathematics/Science, Physics Option
Intended USciences Major GPA Req. Add’l Req. (“B” grade or better) Transfer Guide Physics* 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 17 Physics** 2.7 CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 18
A.S. Mathematics/Science, Science Option
Intended USciences Major GPA Req. Add’l Req. (“B” grade or better) Transfer Guide Biology 2.7 BIOL, MATH, ENGL121 & 122 Exhibit 9 Biomedical Sciences 2.7 BIOL, MATH, ENGL121 & 122 Exhibit 9 Microbiology 2.7 BIOL, MATH, ENGL121 & 122 Exhibit 9 Neuroscience 2.7 MATH171, PHYS111 & 112, BIOL101 & 102, PSYC105 Exhibit 10 Biochemistry 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 11 Chemistry 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 11 Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 11 Physics* 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 12 Pharmaceutical Sciences 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 13 Pharmacology & Toxicology 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 14
A.S. Business Administration
Intended USciences Major GPA Req. Add’l Req. (“B” grade or better) Transfer Guide Pharmaceutical Healthcare Business 2.5 NONE SPECIFIED Exhibit 19
*Includes: Biophysics, Medical Phys, Pre-Med
**Includes: General, Material SC, Astrophysics
- William Paterson University (Wayne, NJ)
Below are the Direct Transfer Agreements from Brookdale to William Paterson University!
* Coming Soon: AA Education to BA Early Childhood Education
* Coming Soon: AA Education to BA Elementary Education
* Coming Soon: AA Education to BA Secondary Education
- Wilmington University (New Castle, DE)
Below are the Direct Transfer Agreements from Brookdale to Wilmington University!