Articulation Agreements are formal agreements between Brookdale and other colleges and universities. These agreements define how the courses you complete at Brookdale will apply to your future Bachelor’s degree when you transfer into a baccalaureate program.
Your Academic Advisor can help you select courses that will meet the requirements of your transfer institution, while also filling your Brookdale graduation requirements.
Click below to learn more about each college/university with which Brookdale has a transfer agreement. Check back often, as more agreements are added every semester!
New Jersey Statewide General Education Foundation
Most New Jersey Colleges and Universities share a common foundation of general education courses. This means that Brookdale Community College students can transfer the credits required (60 credits) to complete an Associate of Arts (AA) or an Associate of Science (AS) Degree into a wide variety of baccalaureate programs at participating institutions. Transfer agreements for New Jersey schools are found on NJ Transfer.
Brookdale Community College also has a variety of specific transfer agreements with many colleges and universities (listed below). These specialized agreements offer students several benefits for transfer, including transfer scholarships, reduced tuition, admission fees waived, application fees waived, etc. Check them out below!
Transfer Agreements (Alphabetical by College/University)
- Aberystwyth University (Wales, UK)
Transfer Agreement for:
Fine Art (Transfer Guide )
- Bloomfield College (Bloomfield, NJ)
AAS Digital Animation & 3D Design to BA Creative Arts & Technology – Concentration in 2D or 3D:
AA Education, Early Childhood Education Option to BA Elementary & Early Childhood Education:
AAS Music Technology to BA Creative Arts & Technology – Concentration in Music Technology:
- Delaware State University (Dover, DE)
- East Stroudsburg University (East Stroudsburg, PA)
AS Math Science, Chemistry Option to BA/BS Chemistry
AS Math Science, Chemistry Option to BS Chemical Biotechnology
AS Environmental Science to BS Environmental Science
AS Math/Science, Mathematics Option to BA/BS Mathematics
AS Math Science, Physics Option to BA/BS Physics
- Excelsior College (Online; Albany, NY)
- Fairleigh Dickinson University (Teaneck, NJ)
AAS Culinary Arts to BA Individualized Studies, Specialization in Hospitality Management
AS Hospitality Management to BA Individualized Studies, Specialization in Hospitality Management
AA Humanities, Creative Writing Option to BA Creative Writing
- Georgian Court University (Lakewood, NJ)
Brookdale and Georgian Court University (GCU) partner in the Dual Admissions Program which provides simultaneous admittance to both Brookdale and Georgian Court and entrance to Georgian Court’s bachelor’s degree programs.
Currently, upon earning an associate degree from Brookdale and meeting specified admission requirements, students can transfer seamlessly to GCU and take GCU courses at Brookdale’s Hazlet location or at the Georgian Court campus in Lakewood.
Students transferring to Georgian Court campus in Lakewood are eligible for the Guaranteed Admissions Initiative which offers Brookdale graduates guaranteed admission to all academic programs offered at Georgian Court University’s Lakewood campus and a guaranteed tuition discount as high as 52 percent of the tuition rate in effect upon enrolling at Georgian Court University. Students must enroll full-time at Georgian Court. The tuition discount is determined by grade point average. Students transferring to the Georgian Court University programs offered through Brookdale’s University Partnerships program receive flat rate discounted tuition.
The tuition discount by grade point average for the Guaranteed Admissions Initiative is applied to GCU’s annual tuition rates, which are typically published each spring.
GPA Percentage Discount
Georgian Court Dual Admissions Program
The Dual Admission Application and Release form are linked below.
Georgian Court University Degree Plans for Hazlet Programs
Honors Program Articulation:
- Goddard College (Plainfield, VT)
- John Patrick University of Health & Applied Sciences (Online & South Bend, IN)
Details of the Transfer Agreement are below between JPU and Brookdale Community College:
1. Students who have earned an associate degree at Brookdale Community College with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher will be accepted into the baccalaureate program at JPU assuming all other published program admissions requirements have been met. Acceptance is also dependent upon available program capacity.
2. Students must complete the courses in the specified associate degree program herein with a grade of C or better to receive the credits for transfer. Students are expected to complete all courses outlined in the BCC portion of the agreement at BCC.
Benefits of Transfer Agreement:
JPU will provide the above listed degrees to Brookdale Community College students and graduates.
- JPU will provide a 20% tuition discount to Brookdale Community College students.
a. Undergraduate Degree Programs
b. Graduate Degree Programs
c. Certificate Programs
- JPU will provide a 20% tuition discount to Brookdale Community College graduates.
JPU offers the following degree programs:
✓ Master of Science in Medical Physics
✓ Master of Science in Medical Health Physics
✓ Master of Science in Medical Dosimetry
✓ Master of Science in Health Physics
✓ Master of Science in Healthcare Administration*
✓ Master of Science in Integrative and Functional Medicine*
✓ Bachelor of Science in Medical Dosimetry
✓ Bachelor of Science in Radiation Therapy
✓ Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging with specializations in CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, & Sonography
✓ Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Science*
✓ Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
JPU offers the following undergraduate certificate programs:
✓ Proton Therapy*
✓ Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)*
✓ Computed Tomography (CT)*
✓ Positron Emission Tomography (PET)*
The Proton Therapy, MRI, and CT certificates include a clinical practice component of 240 hours. The PET certificate includes a clinical practice component of 700 hours.
JPU offers the following graduate certificate programs:
✓ Nutrition Oncology*
✓ Nutritional Counseling*
✓ Integrative and Functional Nutrition*
- JPU will provide a 20% tuition discount to Brookdale Community College students.
- Kean University (Union, NJ)
NEW! Transfer Pathways Agreement
Click below to see the curriculum mapping for 13 direct transfer pathways!
- AS Biology to BA Biology-General Option
- AS Business Admin to BS Accounting
- AS Business Admin to BS Management-General Business
- AS Business Admin to BS Marketing
- AS Computer Science to BS Computer Science
- AS Criminal Justice to BA Criminal Justice
- AA Humanities-Journalism Option to BA Communications-Journalism Option
- AS Human Services Pre-Social Work Option to BA Psychology
- AAS Interior Design to BFA Interior Design
- AA Social Science Criminal Justice Option to BA Criminal Justice
- AA Social Sciences Psychology Option to BA Psychology
- AA Social Sciences-Psychology Option to BA Psychology-Forensic Psychology
- AA Social Sciences-Sociology Option to BA Sociology
- Lab Institute of Merchandising - LIM (New York City, NY)
- Marymount Manhattan College (New York City, NY)
- Monmouth University (West Long Branch, NJ)
Computer Science Agreement
Environmental Science Agreement
Environmental Science Sequence Chart
Honors Program Agreement
Homeland Security Agreement
Homeland Security Sequence Chart
Human Services – Pre-Social Work to BSW Program Agreement
Human Services – Pre-Social Work to BSW Sequence Chart
Human Services – Addiction Studies to BSW Program Agreement
Human Services – Addiction Studies to BSW Sequence Chart
- Monmouth County Police Academy (Monmouth County, NJ)
- Montclair State University (Montclair, NJ)
As a Brookdale student, you have the opportunity to a variety of programs at Montclair State University through our 2+2 Transfer Pathway agreement.
- New Jersey Institute of Technology - NJIT (Newark, NJ)
- New Jersey City University
As a Brookdale student, you can take advantage of the our University Partnership and Dual Admission Agreement with New Jersey City University!
NJCU Dual Admissions Program
Dual Admissions provides simultaneous admittance to both Brookdale and NJCU. Upon earning an associate degree from Brookdale and meeting specified admission requirements, students transfer seamlessly to NJCU and take NJCU courses at Brookdale’s Wall location.
The Student Application and Release form are below. Please return your completed application to Transfer Resources/Articulation at email@example.com.
Nursing: R.N. to B.S.N. Program (Students must be admitted to Brookdale’s Nursing Program to be eligible to apply):
R. N. to B. S. N. Degree Plan (Prior to Fall 2017 Curriculum)
R.N. to B.S.N. Degree Plan – Fall 2017 Curriculum
Business, Criminal Justice, Fire Science, Hospitality, and National Security Studies Programs:
A.S. Business Administration to the following NJCU Programs:
- B.S. Accounting
- B.S. Entrepreneurship
- B.S. Finance
- B.S. Global Business
- B.S. Management
- B.S. Marketing
- B.S. Sports Management
- B.S. Supply Chain, Logistics, & Maritime Management
BCC + NJCU Partnership Virtual Office Hours + Instant Decision Day
Location: Virtual! See registration links below. Complete your bachelor’s degree at NJCU at BCC’s Lincroft or Wall campuses—or Jersey City! Feel free to stop by our virtual office with any questions about our programs, your transfer credits, scholarships, or any other topic.
Please select your preferred date below to register:
February 22nd, 12pm-2pm – Instant Decision Day*
March 15th, 12pm-2pm – Instant Decision Day*
April 12th, 12pm-2pm – Instant Decision Day*
May 3rd, 12pm-2pm – Instant Decision Day*
*Instant Decision Days: Students must submit the application 48 hours in advance and have transcripts from all previously attended colleges also sent 48 hours in advance of the event. While submitting the application students can skip the essay and the application fee as each will be waived by Admissions.
- Ocean County Police Academy (Ocean County, NJ)
- Penn College of Technology (Williamsport, PA)
- Pierce College (Philadelphia, PA)
- Pillar College (Newark, NJ)
- Ramapo College of New Jersey (Mahawah, NJ)
- Rennes School of Business (Rennes, France)
- Rider University (Lawrenceville, NJ)
Brookdale students can transfer into over 28 different majors through the 2+2 Transfer Pathway with Rider University!
- Accounting Transfer Advising Guide
- Actuarial Science Transfer Advising Guide
- Biology Transfer Advising Guide
- Business Administration Transfer Advising Guide (A.A.)
- Business Administration Transfer Advising Guide (A.S.)
- Business Analytics Transfer Advising Guide
- Chemistry Transfer Advising Guide
- Computer Science Transfer Advising Guide
- Criminal Justice Transfer Advising Guide
- Economics Transfer Advising Guide
- Elementary Education Transfer Advising Guide
- Elementary and Middle School Education Transfer Advising Guide
- English Transfer Advising Guide
- Finance Transfer Advising Guide
- Game Interactive Media Design Transfer Advising Guide
- Global Supply Chain Management Transfer Advising Guide (A.A.)
- Global Supply Chain Management Transfer Advising Guide (A.S.)
- Health Care Management Transfer Advising Guide
- History Transfer Advising Guide
- Information Systems Transfer Advising Guide
- Journalism Transfer Advising Guide
- Marketing Transfer Advising Guide
- Mathematics Transfer Advising Guide
- Media Studies Transfer Advising Guide
- Political Science Transfer Advising Guide
- Popular Music Studies (A.A. in Humanities, Music Option)
- Popular Music Studies (A.A.S. in Music Technology)
- Psychology Transfer Advising Guide
- Sociology Transfer Advising Guide
- Sports Management Transfer Advising Guide
- Theatre Transfer Advising Guide (B.A. Acting Concentration)
- Theatre Transfer Advising Guide (B.A. Tech Theatre Concentration)
Rider University contact information is below:
Jennifer Cook. Senior Assistant Director of Transfer Admission, Ciambelli Hall
firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-896-5000 x7159
- Rutgers University - Brookdale Partnership (Lincroft, NJ)
Rutgers University offers Brookdale students the opportunity to transfer into 9 different majors, while staying on the Lincroft Campus for their coursework! You can find more information here: https://statewide.rutgers.edu/brookdalecc/Programs/
Those 9 majors include:
Labor and Employment Relations
- Rutgers University (New Brunswick, NJ)
Honors Program Agreement for Business Majors
Bloustein School of Planning & Public Policy
Public Health Agreement
Public Policy, Urban Planning & Design, and
Health Administration Agreement
Rutgers – Freehold Degree Plans
- Saint Joseph's College (Online)
- Saint Peter's University (Jersey City, NJ)
- Seton Hall University (South Orange, NJ)
Click here to learn more about the Direct Transfer Agreement between Brookdale and Seton Hall University!
- Southern New Hampshire University (Online)
Below are the Direct Transfer Articulation Agreements from Brookdale to Southern New Hampshire University.
- Stockton University (Pomona, NJ)
Below are the Guaranteed Admission & Direct Transfer Articulation Agreements from Brookdale to Stockton University.
Brookdale students can transfer to Stockton University through our 2+2 program (2 years at Brookdale, 2 years at Stockton)!
Brookdale and Stockton University are partnering in the Transfer Pathways Program. This partnership program provides opportunities for students completing their associate’s degrees to transfer seamlessly to Stockton. Benefits and advantages include:
- Opportunity to compete for one of five one-year scholarships of $2,000 per year to Brookdale graduates transferring under the agreement
- Application fees and deposit to Stockton are waived for eligible students
- Brookdale students have access to campus activities and student groups at Stockton
- Advising from both institutions
To sign up fill out the 2+2 Stockton University Application & Record Release (Writeable PDF) and return it to email@example.com. Then go to the Stockton University Transfer Pathways website and create an account. It’s that simple!
Below is the list of majors:
School of Arts and Humanities [DASTAH]
Arts: Art History; Dance: Arts & Administration, Performance, Pre-Movement Science, Studio Operations, Theater/Dance, Pre-Physical Therapy Dance; Music Studies: Instrumental, Vocal; Graphic Design/Visual; Communication; Studio Art: Painting, Photography, Printmaking; Sculpture; Visual Arts, Interdisciplinary – Secondary Education; Theatre: Design & Production, Management, Production; Humanities: Ancient Greek Language & Culture; Communication Studies: General Media Studies, Media Production, Public Relations; French; French – Secondary Education; Greek & Latin; History; History – Secondary Education; Latin & Romance Languages/Culture; Liberal Studies: Early Childhood Ed Track; Elementary Ed Track; Literature; Literature – Secondary Education; Philosophy & Religion; Spanish; Spanish – Secondary Education; World Languages
School of Business [DASTB]
Business Studies: Accounting, Business, Analytics, Finance, Financial Planning, Management, Marketing; Computer Information Systems; Computer Science; Computing; Hospitality & Tourism Management
School of Health Sciences [DASTHS]
Exercise Science; Health Sciences: Community Health Education,; Health Administration, Pre-Communication Disorders, Pre-Occupational Therapy, Pre-Physical Therapy; Nursing (RN-BSN); Public Health
School of Natural Sciences & Mathematics [DASTSM]
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology; Biology: Biotechnology, Pre-Health Professions, Pre-Physical Therapy; Business Studies: Accounting, Business Analytics, Finance, Financial Planning, Management, Marketing; Biochemistry and Molecular Biology; Biology: Biotechnology, Pre-Health Professions, Pre-Physical Therapy; Biology – Secondary Education; Chemistry; Chemistry – Secondary Education; Environmental Science: Concentrations in; Environmental Planning & GIS, Environmental; Quality, Forestry Management, Soil Science & Hydrology, Wildlife Management; Environmental Studies: Concentrations in Environmental Planning & GIS, Environmental Quality, Forestry Management, Soil Science & Hydrology, Wildlife Management; Geology; Marine Biology – Secondary Education; Marine Science; Mathematics; Mathematics – Secondary Education; Physics; Physics – Secondary Education; Sustainability: Conservation & Agroecology, Energy, Policy & Economy, Sustainability Management
School of Social & Behavioral Sciences [DASTSB]
Criminal Justice: Forensic Investigation, Forensic Psychology, Homeland Security; Economics; Political Science; Political Science – Secondary Education; Sociology & Anthropology: Anthropology, Archeology, Physical Anthropology, Race & Ethnicity, Sociology; Psychology; Psychology – Elementary Education (K-6); Social Work
Dual Degrees [DASTDD]
Business Administration, BS/MBA; Criminal Justice, BA/MA; Environmental Science, BS/PSM
Contact 732-224-2015 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have about the program! A Stockton representative, Enrico DeRooy visits the Brookdale – Lincroft Campus on alternate Mondays during the Fall and Spring term. You can find the dates and contact information for Admissions here!
- SUNY Empire (Online; NY)
Start off 2021 with goals … and know you are not alone on this journey. You can connect with your SUNY Empire recruitment specialist, and later as a student working with your mentor in designing your bachelor’s degree. With help, develop your college level experiences into credit, along with transferring previous credits to earn your degree even quicker.
- Complete the online application with essay
- Official high school transcript or copy of high school diploma, or GED, or TASC score report
- Official transcripts from any accredited college/universities
- $50 orientation fee – Please use your partnership fee waiver code ECPTCCOOS in place of paying the $50 orientation fee, and also receive the one time/first term $100 Presidential Scholarship
Please contact me to schedule an Information Session at email@example.com or by telephone at 800.847.3000 ext. 2848. For details visit: https://www.esc.edu/admissions/information-sessions/
- The College of New Jersey - TCNJ (Ewing, NJ)
- The New School (New York City, NY)
- Thomas Edison State University (Trenton, NJ)
- University of Delaware (Newark, DE)
AS Human Services, Pre-Social Work Option to BS Human Services – Clinical Services Concentration:
AS Human Services, Pre-Social Work Option to BS Human Services – Administration & Family Policy Concentration:
- University of Lincoln (Lincolnshire, England)
Below is the Direct Transfer Agreement from Brookdale to University of Lincoln!
- University of the Sciences (Philadelphia, PA)
Below is the Direct Articulation Agreement from Brookdale to University of the Sciences!
Articulation Agreement with Brookdale Community College
The partnership between USciences and Brookdale Community College (Brookdale) leverages the strengths of each institution—opening up a broad range of educational and career opportunities.
Our agreement with Brookdale features 19 transfer advising guides, providing you with seamless paths from six associate degrees at Brookdale into thirteen USciences bachelor degree programs.
You’ll benefit from
- Guaranteed admission with junior status—reducing your time to bachelor’s degree
- Special tuition pricing
- Advising and application assistance throughout the transfer process
- Campus visit opportunities
- Merit scholarships (with a 3.0 GPA or higher)
- Phi Theta Kappa scholarships (with a 3.5 GPA or higher)
- Application fee waiver
- You must complete the courses in your associate’s degree from Brookdale within three years immediately preceding matriculation to USciences; students taking more than three years can still transfer under this agreement pending USciences departmental approval.
- You can transfer a maximum of 90 credits to USciences.
- You must achieve the minimum cumulative GPA required for admission into a specific USciences BS program.
- You must earn a minimum grade of C to transfer a course to USciences; a minimum grade of B for specific core courses may be required for admission into specific USciences BS programs.
For more information, contact the Transfer Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-996-8747.
Degree programs included in this agreement
Nineteen program-to-program transfer advising guides, providing clear paths from six different associate degrees at Brookdale into thirteen different BS degree programs at USciences.
The exhibits provides the curriculum pathway for Brookdale students who complete a specific associate degree to enter a specific major at the junior level, and lessen the time to degree.
A.S. Mathematics/Science, Biology Option
Intended USciences Major GPA Req. Add’l Req. (“B” grade or better) Transfer Guide Biology 2.7 BIOL, MATH, ENGL121 & 122 Exhibit 2 Biomedical Sciences 2.7 BIOL, MATH, ENGL121 & 122 Exhibit 2 Microbiology 2.7 BIOL, MATH, ENGL121 & 122 Exhibit 2 Environmental Science 2.7 BIOL, MATH, ENGL121 & 122 Exhibit 3 Neuroscience 2.7 MATH171, PHYS111 & 112, BIOL101 & 102, PSYC105 Exhibit 4 Biochemistry 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 5 Medical Humanities 2.5 ENGL121 & 122 Exhibit 6 Pharmaceutical Sciences 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 7 Pharmacology & Toxicology 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 8
A.S. Mathematics/Science, Chemistry Option
Intended USciences Major GPA Req. Add’l Req. (“B” grade or better) Transfer Guide Biochemistry 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 15 Chemistry 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 15 Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 15 Physics* 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 16
A.S. Mathematics/Science, Environmental Science Option
Intended USciences Major GPA Req. Add’l Req. (“B” grade or better) Transfer Guide Environmental Science 2.7 BIOL, MATH, ENGL121 & 122 Exhibit 20
A.S. Mathematics/Science, Physics Option
Intended USciences Major GPA Req. Add’l Req. (“B” grade or better) Transfer Guide Physics* 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 17 Physics** 2.7 CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 18
A.S. Mathematics/Science, Science Option
Intended USciences Major GPA Req. Add’l Req. (“B” grade or better) Transfer Guide Biology 2.7 BIOL, MATH, ENGL121 & 122 Exhibit 9 Biomedical Sciences 2.7 BIOL, MATH, ENGL121 & 122 Exhibit 9 Microbiology 2.7 BIOL, MATH, ENGL121 & 122 Exhibit 9 Neuroscience 2.7 MATH171, PHYS111 & 112, BIOL101 & 102, PSYC105 Exhibit 10 Biochemistry 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 11 Chemistry 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 11 Pharmaceutical Chemistry 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 11 Physics* 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 12 Pharmaceutical Sciences 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 13 Pharmacology & Toxicology 2.7 BIOL, CHEM, PHYS, MATH Exhibit 14
A.S. Business Administration
Intended USciences Major GPA Req. Add’l Req. (“B” grade or better) Transfer Guide Pharmaceutical Healthcare Business 2.5 NONE SPECIFIED Exhibit 19
*Includes: Biophysics, Medical Phys, Pre-Med
**Includes: General, Material SC, Astrophysics
- William Paterson University (Wayne, NJ)
Below are the Direct Transfer Agreements from Brookdale to William Paterson University!
* Additional Direct Transfer Agreements are Coming Soon!
- Wilmington University (New Castle, DE)
Below are the Direct Transfer Agreements from Brookdale to Wilmington University!