Youth & Teen Hotlines
Brookdale has special arrangements for students with the following “24 hour/7 days a week/365 days per year” emergency resources to call if you are having thoughts of suicide or harming yourself or others.
- Monmouth Medical Center Psychiatric Emergency Services @ (732) 923-6999
- 2nd Floor Youth Helpline – Available to talk with you about any problem, distress, or hardship you are experiencing. Call or text @ 888-222-2228 or visit the website @ www.2ndfloor.org
For Faculty, Staff & Administrators:
The Crisis Hot Line (CHL) is a crisis response and consultative support line for Brookdale faculty, administrators and staff encountering student issues. It is an internal extension that can be accessed from any Brookdale Campus at X2329. Our external CHL number is 732-224-2329. Both lines will default to our safety and security department to always insure a 24/7/365 response.
The following LINKS are outside resources not affiliated with Brookdale Community College. They are provided for your information.
- National Youth Crisis Support: 1-800-448-4663
- Youth America Hotline: 1-877-YOUTHLINE (1-877-968-8454)
- Covenant House Nine-Line (Teens): 1-800-999-9999
- Boys Town National: 1-800-448-3000
- Teen Helpline: 1-800-400-0900
- TeenLine: 1-800-522-8336
- Youth Crisis Support: 1-800-448-4663 or 1-800-422-0009
- Runaway Support (All Calls are Confidential): 1-800-786-2929
- National Runaway Hotline: (US only) 1-800-231-6946
- National Youth Crisis Hotline: (US only) 1-800-442-4673