The Consultation Hotline allows members of the Brookdale community (employees and students) to get connected with a Brookdale faculty counselor during the fall and spring semesters.
Counselors are available Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm*. Counselors will work with students to help identify their concerns, and refer them to appropriate resources. Students can also call the hotline to make an appointment with a counselor at a later date.
- X2329 (from a campus phone)
- 732-224-2329 (from a cell phone)
Students, why should you call the Consultation Hotline?
- You need mental health resources
- You are struggling with the transition to college
- You have a friend who you think needs support
- You are in need of academic help and support
*After hours, Brookdale employees needing immediate support can:
- Contact the Brookdale Police at x2222 or 732-224-2222 (Lincroft) or contact the Regional Location Security Guard
- Direct students in crisis to contact 9-1-1 or 9-8-8
- Direct students in crisis to contact one of the external crisis hotlines
- Contact one of the hotlines on a student’s behalf.