To view the other counseling resources at Brookdale, and find out about the faculty counselors, CLICK HERE
Brookdale Community College is pleased to partner with Uwill to provide all current students with free, confidential telehealth access to a mental health professional. Uwill offers students a quick, convenient and secure way to connect with help should the need arise.
- To get started, REGISTER/LOGIN HERE. Please remember to register with your Brookdale e-mail address to ensure you receive free services.
- You can select a professional based on your preferences including availability, issue, gender, language, ethnicity. You can also choose a time that fits your schedule with day, night and weekend availability.
- Access is quick and easy. You can register and book your first session in just minutes. This service is free to enrolled students. Once registered, you are approved for six sessions. If there is still a need for counseling after the the sixth session, you can make a request for another through your Uwill account.
- For more information, you can access the Student Quick Start Guide, Frequently Asked Questions, or you can reach out to Uwill directly at email@example.com.
- Para espanol, haga clic aqui
If you’re experiencing a mental health crisis:
Call 833-646-1526 for help 24/7/365
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911