Overview – OneCard
The Brookdale Community College OneCard is a multi-purpose card. The Brookdale OneCard serves as:
- The official Brookdale Community College photo identification card.
- A prepaid declining balance debit card, Brookdale Bucks, which can be used on campus for purchases at designated locations. (Optional)
Students, Faculty, and Staff
Getting a Card
The OneCard Production office is located in the CAR building Room 222 (upper level) on the Lincroft campus and in the Freehold campus at the Self Check-In Kiosk. For students, proof of current registration is required to receive a Brookdale OneCard. For employees, an authorization form from Human Resources is required to obtain a Brookdale OneCard.
You may also have an ID card photo taken at any of the Regional Locations, Hazlet, Long Branch, Neptune and Wall in the Student Success Center. Your photo will be e-mailed to the ID card office, and your card will be sent via inter-office mail to the Student Success Center where your photo was taken.
- Official Brookdale Photo ID
- Load it with Brookdale Bucks online or on campus and use it to pay for food at all dining locations and campus vending machines
- Use Brookdale Bucks at the Bookstores in Lincroft and Freehold
- Access Bankier Library resources
- Access to the Fitness Center
For detailed information regarding the Brookdale OneCard issuance, features, and services, please visit Brookdale Onecard
If you have an issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Contact the IT Help Desk using one of the following methods:
- Create a Support Ticket: Using self-service to open a ticket gives you the flexibility to check on the status and add comments on a ticket and is the preferred method.
- Select the Help Desk icon from the MyBrookdale Quicklaunch to create a support ticket. Log in with your Brookdale email and NetID password.
- E-mail: HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu
- Call (732) 224-2829: Used for emergency issues that require immediate assistance.