Overview – OneCard
The Brookdale Community College OneCard is a multi-purpose card. The Brookdale OneCard serves as:
- The official Brookdale Community College photo identification card.
- A prepaid declining balance debit card, Brookdale Bucks, which can be used on campus for purchases at designated locations. (Optional)
Students, Faculty, and Staff
Getting a Card
The OneCard production office is temporarily closed. Students and staff wishing to get a Brookdale ID card must utilize the online photo submission process. Once Photo is approved you will be notified via email. All photos can be picked up from the registration desk located on the first floor of the CAR building. You can pick up your ID card Monday – Thursday between the hours of 8:30am – 6:30pm and Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm. Please allow 5 business days after photo is approved to pick up ID. The OneCard Production Office will be re-opening soon, please continue to check the ID Card website for updates.
- Official Brookdale Photo ID
- Load it with Brookdale Bucks online or on campus and use it to pay for food at all dining locations and campus vending machines
- Use Brookdale Bucks at the Bookstores in Lincroft and Freehold
- Access Bankier Library resources
- Access to the Fitness Center
For detailed information regarding the Brookdale OneCard issuance, features, and services, please visit Brookdale Onecard
If you have an issue or request related to this service, the Brookdale Office of Information Technology’s Help Desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Contact the IT Help Desk using one of the following methods:
- Create a Support Ticket: Using self-service to open a ticket gives you the flexibility to check on the status and add comments on a ticket and is the preferred method.
- Select the Help Desk icon from the MyBrookdale Quicklaunch to create a support ticket. Log in with your Brookdale email and NetID password.
- E-mail: HelpDesk@brookdalecc.edu
- Call (732) 224-2829: Used for emergency issues that require immediate assistance.