Coming to Campus: Covid-19 Information
The College is open and the Lincroft campus is staffed Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
The College is offering in-person, online, remote live, fully online, online remote-hybrid classes for all Semesters.
We are Mask friendly. COVID Testing and Vaccinations are not required but encouraged.
Brookdale Community College is following CDC Guidelines.
Higher Education Centers – Regional Locations are open
For Higher Education Centers Hours please check the individual web pages: Regional Locations
Monmouth County Vaccination Site
Monmouth County COVID Vaccine clinic is available every Tuesday from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at Brookdale Community College in Lincroft in the former Children’s Learning Center (parking lot 4). No appointment is needed.
For a list of other vaccination sites, please check the Monmouth County Website.
Please be aware that Brookdale Community College is following the CDC’s updated guidelines for exposure to COVID-19. Please go to CDC website for more information about isolation and precautions for people who test positive for COVID-19.
Reporting positive cases:
- Please help us keep the College community as healthy as possible by reporting positive test results right away.
- Positive students should continue reporting at the following link: https://www.brookdalecc.edu/avp-student-affairs/covid-19-reporting/
- Employees should report positive cases to Pat Sensi at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will continue to inform individuals if they have potentially been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, but close contacts will not need to quarantine regardless of vaccination status in accordance with current CDC guidance.
Individuals who have potentially been exposed to COVID-19 should:
- Start precautions immediately and wear a well fitted mask around others for 10 days.
- Watch for symptoms, and if you develop symptoms, isolate immediately and get tested.
- Please consider testing even if you don’t have symptoms around day six, as recommended by the CDC.
Masking, vaccination, and testing:
- Brookdale is a mask and COVID-vaccination optional campus.
- Individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 should follow the mask-wearing guidance above.
- Monmouth County COVID Vaccine clinic is available every Tuesday from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at Brookdale Community College in Lincroft in the former Children’s Learning Center (parking lot 4).
- See the Monmouth County Health Department website for additional information about the availability of vaccination and testing sites.