NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION
New Student Orientation sessions are hosted to provide new Brookdale students with all the tools you need to Discover Your Path at Brookdale!
At a New Student Orientation session, both full and part-time new students will
- make valuable connections with peers, student leaders and campus faculty/staff
- discover Brookdale’s academic support services
- learn how to navigate the responsibilities of college both in and out of the classroom
- explore opportunities to get involved in student clubs and organizations
- become energized and excited about being a Jersey Blue student
Please note, all New Student Orientation sessions for the Fall 2018 semester have now passed. Thank you to everyone who attended!
Were you unable to attend any of the Fall 2018 orientation sessions? Or maybe you’d like to review the materials that were covered? Use the below links to access the recorded New Student Orientation workshops!
Early Bird is an orientation and registration program designed to ensure high school seniors make a smooth transition into the Brookdale community, offered each year in the spring.
Staff in our Recruitment Services office work with local high schools to make information, applications, and early placement testing available to students. Interested students should ask their high school guidance office about Early Bird participation. Learn more at the Early Bird website.
RESOURCES FOR NEW STUDENTS
First Year Experience
All incoming students are invited to participate in Brookdale’s First Year Experience (FYE) program which encourages participation in the campus community. The program encourages students to attend co-curricular activities that build upon classroom learning while connecting students to campus resources.